Sign in to follow this  
mmoamcom

NBA 2K20, cover athletes announced with a traile

NBA 2K19 MT The popular video game announced the new cover players: Anthony Davis will be on the Standard and Deluxe editions while Dwyane Wade will be immortalized on the Legend. The new edition will be released on 6 September 2019 on all platforms

These are the words of Dwyane Wade: "I was blessed to have been able to play the game I love at the highest possible levels for 16 years it makes me extremely proud to end my career by joining the greatest NBA athletes as cover athlete for the NBA 2K Legend Edition "My family and I love NBA 2K I am immensely grateful to all the fans who looked at me and who played wearing my shoes all these years."

The Deluxe Digital Edition of NBA 2K20 will only be launched in digital Cheap NBA 2K19 MT Coins format and will include these additional elements:

35 000 VC (virtual currency)
10,000 points of My TEAM
10 My CARRERA skills enhancers
My PLAYER's clothing capsule
10 packs of My Team League (one per week)
10 packs My Equipment's Thermometer (one per week since the beginning of the season
NBA)
1 letter Sapphire of My TEAM of the cover player

The Legend Edition of NBA 2K20 will be available in both physical and digital format with the following digital additions:

100 000 VC (virtual currency)
50,000 points of My TEAM
20 skill enhancers of MY CAREER
My PLAYER's clothing capsule
Mi PLAYER clothing collection
Collection of shoes for you My PLAYER
20 packs of My Team League (one per week)
20 packs My Equipment's Thermometer (one per week since the beginning of the season
NBA)
5 thematic packs of My TEAM (one per theme in the next five releases)
2 cards Sapphire of My TEAM from the cover players.

NBA 2K20 will be available for PlayStation 4 Xbox One Nintendo Switch and PC from September 6th 2019.

To download and play NBA 2K19 MT Coins today for free at https://www.mmoam.com/NBA-2K19-MT/