Sign in to follow this  
DJT

Canadians abroad: March 8-14, 2019

To be honest a little numb atm..just got home from the game... I was in the away end with 1500 screaming Killie fans when he scored..a little unreal!! SO happy for him!

Hopefully first of many and great timing with the national team game coming up!!!

12 hours ago, spitfire said:

To be honest a little numb atm..just got home from the game... I was in the away end with 1500 screaming Killie fans when he scored..a little unreal!! SO happy for him!

Hopefully first of many and great timing with the national team game coming up!!!

The goal:

https://tv.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/tv/video/vod/3111

Posted (edited)

AFC Cup - March 12

Jordan Webb continued his good run of form to start the season with a goal for Tampines Rovers in a 1-1 draw with Ha Noi FC (Vietnam).  He has three goals in his last three matches.

Edited by Toje

20 minutes ago, KW519 said:

This is a quarterfinal of the DBU Pokalen (Danish Cup). Great to see James getting his first start. 

Makes you wonder if he prefers his fighting chance at Midtjylland over a MNT call-up. I don't know it's the case but it very well could be.  

13 minutes ago, shamrock said:

This is a quarterfinal of the DBU Pokalen (Danish Cup). Great to see James getting his first start. 

Makes you wonder if he prefers his fighting chance at Midtjylland over a MNT call-up. I don't know it's the case but it very well could be.  

They will be on international break as well so it’s not like he would miss games.  Edgar meanwhile will be missing what will be just his 3rd match of the season..

IMHO, James wasn't called because he hadn't played any games in a while.  Edgar was called because Herdman likes his leadership qualities, don't think he'll see the field.  I would have had no issue with either Straith or Hainault getting called ahead of Edgar.  Both have been good soldiers for us.

I was checkmg to see if the TFC-loannee (forgot his name ATM) had played for Koge. He didn't, wasn't even selected, but Jordan Wilson played for the opponents Nykobing.