Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
socceronly

Please buy your tickets to our CanPL opener section ASAP

Recommended Posts

We are not dealing with Canada Soccer here, they are very flexible and hold our space and let me buy tickets often right till game day. 

If this turns into the marquee event it should be, we need to be able to hold our ground with ticket sales.

There is a 'free' promotion on, but it does not apply to group sales or in the lower bowl where we are. 

Please skip the free option and buy tickets from us asap to help secure this section.

You can get them on the front page, or here in the sidebar (scroll down on mobile)

Thanks

Jamie

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 6 tickets purchased. Thank-u-thank-u very much.

3 hours ago, socceronly said:

We are not dealing with Canada Soccer here, they are very flexible and hold our space and let me buy tickets often right till game day. 

If this turns into the marquee event it should be, we need to be able to hold our ground with ticket sales.

There is a 'free' promotion on, but it does not apply to group sales or in the lower bowl where we are. 

Please skip the free option and buy tickets from us asap to help secure this section.

You can get them on the front page, or here in the sidebar (scroll down on mobile)

Thanks

Jamie

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

If I buy tickets to help secure the section can you give them away?  No way I can make the game.

Thanks, but really no need to jump on any swords. I think we are going to be good. 

We have already sold a bunch. 

awesome great job GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, marauder01 said:

111 next to the Battalion!

Thought it was 113. Regardless two tickets have been purchased, my buddy Derek and I will be in attendance for this historic match. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question: I know it's general admission for our section, but should I have received an email with an actual ticket? I've gotten the email re: confirmation of payment, but nothing else just yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, m-g-williams said:

Question: I know it's general admission for our section, but should I have received an email with an actual ticket? I've gotten the email re: confirmation of payment, but nothing else just yet. 

You will get a ticket, but they usually aren't emailed out until a few days before the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, socceronly said:

Tickets will get emailed out closer to the game. 

I wonder if we can get physical tickets for keepsakes....

@JDub mentioned there were not going to be any physical tickets to Forge matches, that would be a shame and a challenge for some people, I hope this isn't the case!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, gator said:

@JDub mentioned there were not going to be any physical tickets to Forge matches, that would be a shame and a challenge for some people, I hope this isn't the case!

when i went to print out tickets for the whitecaps home opener , the web site told me i couldn't. had to put them on my phone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, m-g-williams said:

Question: I know it's general admission for our section, but should I have received an email with an actual ticket? I've gotten the email re: confirmation of payment, but nothing else just yet. 

Is that confirmed, that's it's general admission? Bunch of us bought tickets separately, just want to make sure we can watch the game together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Fussball_eh said:

Is that confirmed, that's it's general admission? Bunch of us bought tickets separately, just want to make sure we can watch the game together.

I don't think this will be like Mexico, where even a small % out of 55K people crashing the section is going go cause a disaster.

The ticketing got offloaded on me, and I am doing the safest fastest easiest way to distribute the tickets which is linearly.  I know that probably doesn't make any sense... What I mean is I am not going to try and jig saw puzzle seating in manually, with a spreadsheet like I normally do.

We have 175 in our initial block, we have space to spill over as well.  But likely will keep it in that self contained block were, GA would be fine as it is unlikely any other tickets will be sold in that part of the section.

With all that said, I am almost certainly not allowed to utter such words as general admi.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cblake said:

Thought it was 113. Regardless two tickets have been purchased, my buddy Derek and I will be in attendance for this historic match. 

113 got poached from us.  I want to sell enough tickets to make it clear that was a fcking mistake. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, coxon said:

Just picked up 6. Do you have more details on what section etc? Flying in the night before. Tres excite.

Awesome!  See you soon.

There should be an event the Saturday night, but I don't have any details on it yet.  If nothing formal comes toghether... well we'll do something.

 

tim-hortons-111.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, socceronly said:

113 got poached from us.  I want to sell enough tickets to make it clear that was a fcking mistake. 

 

Just wondering if seats will be assigned cause some (all) in my group would like to be seated during the game. Thank u thank u very much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MtlMario said:

Just wondering if seats will be assigned cause some (all) in my group would like to be seated during the game. Thank u thank u very much.

Let's see how it proceeds. If we sell out all 175, which I think we will, I can gauge by who they are what the section will be like. 

It could be tea in biscuits, but so far that is not looking likely. 

 

EDIT: What I mean is it looks like a factory of insanity, I'll see if we find a place for them. This  isn't a Canada game though... but they seem very accommodating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2019 at 1:15 PM, socceronly said:

Let's see how it proceeds. If we sell out all 175, which I think we will, I can gauge by who they are what the section will be like. 

It could be tea in biscuits, but so far that is not looking likely. 

 

EDIT: What I mean is it looks like a factory of insanity, I'll see if we find a place for them. This  isn't a Canada game though... but they seem very accommodating. 

Should we expect our tickets at least a week in advance of game? Reason I'm asking is because we'll be travelling 4 days prior to the game and would like to have tickets beforehand. Thank-u thank-u very much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MtlMario said:

Should we expect our tickets at least a week in advance of game? Reason I'm asking is because we'll be travelling 4 days prior to the game and would like to have tickets beforehand. Thank-u thank-u very much.

Shouldn't be a problem.

However, when in Rome.... since it is Hamilton I was thinking we should really just hand out the tickets in an alley from a crusty old van. 

I have this one lined up.

Image result for nasty looking van

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, socceronly said:

Shouldn't be a problem.

However, when in Rome.... since it is Hamilton I was thinking we should really just hand out the tickets in an alley from a crusty old van. 

I have this one lined up.

Image result for nasty looking van

In Hamilton we consider that a sweet ride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • canpl-game-cropped.png

     

    Join us for this historic game!

    The Voyageurs are inviting all fans of the game who want to be at this historic match to join us. 

    We have arranged with Forge's James Hutton to set up a section at the game.

    After we will be joining a post game inaugural CanPL party hosted by the Barton Street Battalion 

    Please join and share the Facebook event here. Let's spread the word and make this a great day.

    Tickets
    pixel.gif
×
×
  • Create New...