Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
socceronly

CanPL Opening Game - Group Tickets and Post Game Party

Recommended Posts

On 3/5/2019 at 9:00 AM, m-g-williams said:

According to James Hutton, I an now officially on the list. This is starting to get real!

On an unrelated note, is it April 27th yet?

Change of plans, we have to buy and resell the tickets.

They are for sale on the front of the site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, socceronly said:

Change of plans, we have to buy and resell the tickets.

They are for sale on the front of the site.

When I first read this, I took "site" to mean the stadium grounds . . . as in, we had to become scalpers in order to finagle our way in. :P

Thanks for the tip! I'll be snagging a ticket when I get home tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, m-g-williams said:

When I first read this, I took "site" to mean the stadium grounds . . . as in, we had to become scalpers in order to finagle our way in. :P

Thanks for the tip! I'll be snagging a ticket when I get home tonight.

It's been three straight hours of confusion. 

Tickets Here

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BuzzAndSting said:

Driving down Friday afternoon and heading home Sunday. Thanks Jamie and all the Hamilton guys for organizing this!

Awesome, glad you are making the game!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, 

I jsut bought 3 tickets. I will try to take my friday off so I can drive from Montréal and arrive on friday night if there are any events.

Where is the better place to stay? 
I thought about spending the night at Oakvill since it is cheaper, any suggestion?

Please let me know if there is any event planned on Friday night so I can take my day off.

Of course, if there an pre game event (breakfast or wathever else) and after game, please let me know

See you there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mtlsab said:

Hello, 

I jsut bought 3 tickets. I will try to take my friday off so I can drive from Montréal and arrive on friday night if there are any events.

Where is the better place to stay? 
I thought about spending the night at Oakvill since it is cheaper, any suggestion?

Please let me know if there is any event planned on Friday night so I can take my day off.

Of course, if there an pre game event (breakfast or wathever else) and after game, please let me know

See you there!

Great!

I'll have all the details on that posted here, and included when I email the tickets.

Glad you are joining us!

JM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, zeelaw said:

Brunch pre-game anyone?  I'm not a fan of this 1 p.m. KO but w/e.

It's a really annoying time.

There is something arranged, I'm just not sure of the details.  Something in stadium for the supporters.

I'll focus on all this stuff after the FG game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Image may contain: 2 people, text

     

    Pre Game Events

    Saturday March 23rd - Mahoney & Sons

    You must RSVP to this event
    RSVP HERE

    Sunday March 24th - Library Square Public House

    Pre Game Party & March to Stadium
    Voyageurs will be there from 11am
     

     

  • canpl-game-cropped.png

     

    Join us for this historic game!

    The Voyageurs are inviting all fans of the game who want to be at this historic match to join us. 

    We have arranged with Forge's James Hutton to set up a section at the game.

    After we will be joining a post game inaugural CanPL party hosted by the Barton Street Battalion 

    Please join and share the Facebook event here. Let's spread the word and make this a great day.

    Tickets
    pixel.gif
×
×
  • Create New...