Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
socceronly

CanPL Opening Game - Group Tickets and Post Game Party

Recommended Posts

Ok, so for everyone who is not Hammerite, Forge Fan or in BSB.... we have made the following arrangements.

FB Event
https://www.facebook.com/events/804052103279823/
 

Join and share this event people, let's make this a great day.

 

Tickets
Forge via James Hutton have arranged a section for all of us soccer nerds and out of towners to be together. 
Jhutton@forgefootball.club
905-527-3674x332

Post Game Party
Barton Street Battalion will be setting up a post game party for everyone.

Going to be an awesome day. 

 

EDIT: Holy shit I have season tickets to Forge I bought before I left to Vancouver.... screw all of you people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Markoaleks said:

Am a TFC SSH ( at least for one more year)

Live where the drive to Forge and TFC  matches are about the same

No brainer- the TFC game is dead to me- will give those tickets to anyone ( If I can)

Forge match all the way

That's the spirit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gator said:

Myself and @JDub will be there, we're seasons ticket holders!

Right, but I am trying to arrange something to bring the out of towners together. 

Chatting with Allen and waiting to see what their plan is.  In my head you guys were going to Capital, but that is too small for you now.

It might be good for us.  I don't think we should take any space away from any BSB event. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, socceronly said:

Right, but I am trying to arrange something to bring the out of towners together. 

Chatting with Allen and waiting to see what their plan is.  In my head you guys were going to Capital, but that is too small for you now.

It might be good for us.  I don't think we should take any space away from any BSB event. 

I would want to attend any get together with the people who have travelled from out of town, there was discusssion today on twitter about the BSB finding a larger bar to accommodate all! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gator said:

I would want to attend any get together with the people who have travelled from out of town, there was discusssion today on twitter about the BSB finding a larger bar to accommodate all! 

Yup, just waiting to hear back from Allen. 

The trouble id distance, 11am open and 1pm start. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, maccaliam said:

I would also like to go somewhere that everyone can attend. The more the merrier!

Yes, that looks likely now.  I was posting this as I had originally thought BSB would be in Captial, which would be too small.

Waiting to hear what they are going to do now. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, socceronly said:

Yup, just waiting to hear back from Allen. 

The trouble id distance, 11am open and 1pm start. 

We could have a brief pre game get together then a post match one, the meet up after the Canada/Germany match was great, lots of out of town V's there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gator said:

We could have a brief pre game get together then a post match one, the meet up after the Canada/Germany match was great, lots of out of town V's there!

I think it's gonna be a post game event of some kind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Markoaleks said:

Am a TFC SSH ( at least for one more year)

Live where the drive to Forge and TFC  matches are about the same

No brainer- the TFC game is dead to me- will give those tickets to anyone ( If I can)

Forge match all the way

I'm in the same boat - I have TFC seasons, but I'll be at the Forge/Y9 game. Gonna watch history unfold!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorta sounding like Valour will have a by that weekend.  So...a big fat maybe. Need to work on the Wee Elf a bit.  Stay tuned.   

But Good Lord, aren't Forge going to have a Beer Garden or something at the stadium?  Early start or no?  If they do seems like a logistical solution.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×