Sign in to follow this  
socceronly

Passport for kids (or you too...)

We will have a kids option for membership, and one of the things that came out of brainstorming was getting some Voyageurs Pasports made.

Getting stamps made for each game would not be expensive, and stamp passports at games. 

This is born literally out of the 'what the frack can I fit into an envelope' for membership ideas.

Think kids would like this?  

Any other similar ideas?

Image result for canadian passport

I like this a lot.  I would want it to me my membership 'thing' too.  

It also reminded me of the kid who got through Turkish customs a few years ago with her Unicorn passport

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2340135/Schoolgirl-9-passes-Turkish-customs-toy-passport-identifying-UNICORN.html

We might have to assign someone to make sure Jeff doesn't get stuck in San Pedro Sula because he tried to use is V's passport :) 

1 hour ago, MrsC said:

We might have to assign someone to make sure Jeff doesn't get stuck in San Pedro Sula because he tried to use is V's passport :) 

Or alternatively, we could convince Jeff that he could use his Vs passport as his official passport. Shouldn’t be hard. 

I really like the passport and stamp idea. Might turn into a great collectors item.