Sign in to follow this  
socceronly

Nike?

I wish we had more games so we could devote a couple of two stick to the embarassing Nike IDGAF attitude towards our kits. 

I feel this is the perfeft time to create a Vees kit.

To be fair why would Nike care what we wear when we don’t play matches? 

This partnership has been a big disappointment up until now.  Basically Nike has our two marketable stars in Davies and Sinclair and we get....?  No matches and probably our worst kit ever (which is really hard to accomplish). 

Are we being trolled?  How do we always manage to pick the worst kit ever? Does the CSA not have a say?  If this came across my desk I would laugh and throw it back in their face. 

Nike put about x10000 the time in making their promo video than they did for these kits. 

8 minutes ago, Keegan said:

To be fair why would Nike care what we wear when we don’t play matches? 

This partnership has been a big disappointment up until now.  Basically Nike has our two marketable stars in Davies and Sinclair and we get....?  No matches and probably our worst kit ever (which is really hard to accomplish). 

Are we being trolled?  How do we always manage to pick the worst kit ever? Does the CSA not have a say?  If this came across my desk I would laugh and throw it back in their face. 

Nike put about x10000 the time in making their promo video than they did for these kits. 

I've said this before but I guarantee the CSA has a say in the kits. I assume that Nike brings them a set of possible design and the execs at the CSA pick a home and away. Considering we have always had a penchant for plain and boring kits it's either a personal preference from those in charge or an organizational mentality to chose kits that are simple and not flashy at all. 

What are the most adventurous kits we've had over the last 15 years? The chevron? The current single white into red bar over the crest?

On 3/11/2019 at 3:21 PM, red card said:

Wow, red shirt inspired by maple leaf.

Upon a second look, that shoulder design is present here as well, just more faded so it’s the same as the women I think. Anyhow, we got the 2018 World Cup designs Nike gave to everyone during that event.

1 hour ago, Jahinho Guerro said:

I see something different on the sleeves.

No Davies? Sucks to not have Arfield or Johnson either, but seriously, Davies wasn't hurt was he?