Sign in to follow this  
Chad_Impact

Montreal Area CPL Team

On 1/11/2019 at 9:10 AM, Ansem said:

Actually, Laval is to Montreal what Mississauga is to Toronto.

I would on the contrary embrace Laval and target the (450 - Couronne Nord "North Suburbs). Laval and the suburbs accounts to close to 1M people together and those suburbs knows Laval. It's easy to access in comparison to going to Montreal and stade Saputo.

The subway going to Laval provides an extra advantage of making the trip to Laval easier for a lot of Montrealers living on the northern parts of the city and by both blue and orange metro lines.

However, with over 400k, Laval can reach the 6k average by themselves with proper marketing.

Agreed about  the comment with the métro stops making it easier for people wanting to commute. the Rive-nord is loaded with people, and is currently expanding economically. Now is the time. Not sure if people in Terrebonne, which is 100k on its own is going to feel attached to Laval, or Saint-Jérôme either, which is in Laurentides, but Saint-Eustache and Boisbriand, absolutely. That's a catchbasin of around 750k, all with a growing economy. 

God, this would be awesome. I think I'd still prefer Québec over Laval, but I'll take what I can get. 

7 hours ago, ChrisinOrleans said:

Agreed about  the comment with the métro stops making it easier for people wanting to commute. the Rive-nord is loaded with people, and is currently expanding economically. Now is the time. Not sure if people in Terrebonne, which is 100k on its own is going to feel attached to Laval, or Saint-Jérôme either, which is in Laurentides, but Saint-Eustache and Boisbriand, absolutely. That's a catchbasin of around 750k, all with a growing economy. 

God, this would be awesome. I think I'd still prefer Québec over Laval, but I'll take what I can get. 

Quebec city will get its team soon enough

11 minutes ago, matty said:

Nah it'll be Quebec City FC or (random single word with a link to the city) FC

I'll be supremely disappointed if this is the case. I'll still go whenever I visit for business, and will buy a jersey, but will only wear it on weekends when I am at home. 

Unless it looks dope en tabernak and has their awesome city crest on the front. In which case, it's officially work attire.