socceronly

Membership brainstorming

I just ordered this plaid shirt from the Bay, complete with a Canada patch on the arm.  Comes in Mens as well, and it's on clearance for 39.99 plus an extra 25% off  if anyone is interested 😉

https://www.thebay.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524441821786

https://www.thebay.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524441948860&amp;R=400899911188&amp;P_name=Canadian+Olympic+Team+Collection&amp;Ntt=canadian+olympic+team+holiday+collection&amp;N=0

image.thumb.png.89004a358bc104d4300a80d0ad2a464c.png

8 minutes ago, MrsC said:

I participated in a Valour fan photo shoot this afternoon and I wore my Voyageurs dinner jacket along with my Red River Rising scarf.  I thought I'd at least subtly rep the Voyageurs 😉 

Probably wise choice to have left the beaver hat and canoe at home; don't want to come across as one of those weirdo supporters.

2 hours ago, MrsC said:

I participated in a Valour fan photo shoot this afternoon and I wore my Voyageurs dinner jacket along with my Red River Rising scarf.  I thought I'd at least subtly rep the Voyageurs 😉 

when and where will we see it ?

26 minutes ago, Winnipeg Fury said:

when and where will we see it ?

It turned out to be a photo and video shoot.  They are going to use the photos on Social media and maybe billboards, and the video on social media and in stadium

On 2/2/2019 at 3:45 PM, MrsC said:

You are a trend setter as always:)