Olympique_de_Marseille

Canada vs French Guiana Sunday March 24th 2019 in Vancouver

18 minutes ago, Yoginess said:

Got tickets in 211. I’ve never sat with Vs (it’s only my second national team game). Feel I need to earn my Vs section seat in a travel game! 

Glad you are making the game, that's the most important part.

Make sure you come out to the pre game events. 

:)

Anyone have any experience in a Voyageurs "family section?"  I'd like to take my boys and I'd like to sit with the V's.  It will be our first national team match. 

I want to make sure that my 7 and 6 year old boys will be able to see something other than the tall guys back in front of them.

15 minutes ago, DrFitzpatrick said:

Anyone have any experience in a Voyageurs "family section?"  I'd like to take my boys and I'd like to sit with the V's.  It will be our first national team match. 

I want to make sure that my 7 and 6 year old boys will be able to see something other than the tall guys back in front of them.

The answer to that is have them stand on the seats.

14 minutes ago, DrFitzpatrick said:

Yes. Buy your tickets, and I will put you at the front of 203/204. You will not have an obstructed view. 

I need to know which purchase it is. 

I am going to eliminate the family section shortly, so do it asap.    BC Place is simply not conducive to this. 

On 11/28/2018 at 6:48 PM, socceronly said:

I'll arrange something for you.  Say the front of 204, on the outside. That way you can see everything and be close to the madness

Yea that sounds like it would work just peachy

When are folks getting into town for this? If y'all are getting in on Friday night then I might catch the evening flip to Vancouver. Otherwise I can just take my time and get in on the Saturday.

Also, if anybody else is thinking about splitting a spot to stay then drop me a line. I'm not sure if I want to stay solo or with others - so I could be talked into something if there's a decent plan.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:22 AM, socceronly said:

Yes. Buy your tickets, and I will put you at the front of 203/204. You will not have an obstructed view. 

I need to know which purchase it is. 

I am going to eliminate the family section shortly, so do it asap.    BC Place is simply not conducive to this. 

ticket info sent to you via private message.  Thanks!

On 11/26/2018 at 9:27 PM, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Almost certainly not.

If 3 other people from Ottawa commit and drive down to Hamilton and we all have a plan to get from Abbotsford to Vancouver, then MAYBE yes.

If you get said people and a concrete drive from Abbottsford, let me know, I might be game then as well depending on the numbers. However as it stands, it's sadly out of my budget to book that flight, get a rental car, stay two nights and still have money for tickets and beer.