Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
yellowsweatygorilla

Football Manager 19 - Canadian Megapatch

Recommended Posts

 

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Yc5xKiSH76YRoPzJtkufqR4Q2EFTNp4O

Or steam workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1563648254

As with previous installments, the Canadian Megapatch adds the Canadian pyramid to Football Manager 19, with the forthcoming Canadian Premier League, an expanded Voyageurs Cup, League 1 Ontario, and Première Ligue de soccer du Québec. 

Other features:
-Players currently on trial at Cavalry FC, FC Edmonton, and HFX Wanderers are signed to non-contract deals at their respective teams - as per 'prospect' friendly rosters
-Full rosters for all Canadian PDL, L1O, PLSQ teams - for a total of over 600 new players!
-Staff for CanPL, L1O, PLSQ teams
-Canadian referees
-Canadian media sources and prominent soccer journalists
-Over 100 Canadian university coaches and physios to increase available staff
-Added missing L1O, PLSQ, PCSL stadia
-CanPL and Voyageur Cup winners qualify for CONCACAF Champions League

-Concacaf Champion's League approximates the real set-up, but I had to simplify things after having trouble getting the Caribbean Cup and "CONCACAF League" (not to be confused with CCL) to work. Instead, top Caribbean teams and two of the lower ranked Central American teams will play in the first round before the bigger nations enter. It also unfortunately, messes up Mexican CCL qualifications. As a stop-gap, only the champions and runners-up of the Closing Tournament qualify, with the other two being randomly drawn.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Edited by yellowsweatygorilla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rintaran said:

Nice. Will you be adding CS Monteuil to PLSQ?

The team was confirmed for the 2019 season a while ago: http://plsq.ca/actualites/le-cs-monteuil-se-joindra-a-la-pslq-masculine-en-2019

No updates since mind you, but that isn't unusual for PLSQ.

I completely missed that news! Thanks for letting me know. I will add it in my next update, which might come out in a month or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, yellowsweatygorilla said:

I completely missed that news! Thanks for letting me know. I will add it in my next update, which might come out in a month or so.

Awesome. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, yellowsweatygorilla said:

 

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17ophimMDqmWoA_qXvXp-xmfhUa4IRxId

As with previous installments, the Canadian Megapatch adds the Canadian pyramid to Football Manager 19, with the forthcoming Canadian Premier League, an expanded Voyageurs Cup, League 1 Ontario, and Première Ligue de soccer du Québec. 

Other features:
-Players currently on trial at Cavalry FC, FC Edmonton, and HFX Wanderers are signed to non-contract deals at their respective teams - as per 'prospect' friendly rosters
-Full rosters for all Canadian PDL, L1O, PLSQ teams - for a total of over 600 new players!
-Staff for CanPL, L1O, PLSQ teams
-Canadian referees
-Canadian media sources and prominent soccer journalists
-Over 100 Canadian university coaches and physios to increase available staff
-Added missing L1O, PLSQ, PCSL stadia
-CanPL and Voyageur Cup winners qualify for CONCACAF Champions League

-Concacaf Champion's League approximates the real set-up, but I had to simplify things after having trouble getting the Caribbean Cup and "CONCACAF League" (not to be confused with CCL) to work. Instead, top Caribbean teams and two of the lower ranked Central American teams will play in the first round before the bigger nations enter. It also unfortunately, messes up Mexican CCL qualifications. As a stop-gap, only the champions and runners-up of the Closing Tournament qualify, with the other two being randomly drawn.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Amazing. Where and how do I get this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2018 at 10:11 AM, Ams1984 said:

Amazing. Where and how do I get this?

If you have steam, just click that steam workshop link on the first post and click subscribe.

If you don't, install it manually by downloading the other link and extracting all the folders to: documents/sports interactive/football manager 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, yellowsweatygorilla said:

If you have steam, just click that steam workshop link on the first post and click subscribe.

If you don't, install it manually by downloading the other link and extracting all the folders to: documents/sports interactive/football manager 19

I’ve been playing it, it’s absolutely brilliant, thanks for making this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I'm a long time lurker in this board.  I have played your league update in 2018 and was excited for a slightly more realistic league update this time, and I have been delighted with it so far.  I like that you've knocked down the reputation of clubs and the league this time.  Makes it a bit more difficult with signings etc, but I think that's more realistic personally. Anyway, only just a few weeks into a CPL game. I'm managing York9 as I've adopted them as my CPL team.  I will happily give you all an update on how I'm doing. But only if you're interested.

A little about me.... I have no connection to Canada whatsoever. I'm from South London (the England one!). I have lurked on these boards for several years, I randomly started following Canadian soccer about 5 years ago after taking Canada to the world cup quarter finals on FM13.

I'm looking forward to Canada having a top tier football league and hope it's a success I hope I will be able to watch a York9 game live at some point over the next couple years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, StillOnFire said:

Hi, I'm a long time lurker in this board.  I have played your league update in 2018 and was excited for a slightly more realistic league update this time, and I have been delighted with it so far.  I like that you've knocked down the reputation of clubs and the league this time.  Makes it a bit more difficult with signings etc, but I think that's more realistic personally. Anyway, only just a few weeks into a CPL game. I'm managing York9 as I've adopted them as my CPL team.  I will happily give you all an update on how I'm doing. But only if you're interested.

A little about me.... I have no connection to Canada whatsoever. I'm from South London (the England one!). I have lurked on these boards for several years, I randomly started following Canadian soccer about 5 years ago after taking Canada to the world cup quarter finals on FM13.

I'm looking forward to Canada having a top tier football league and hope it's a success I hope I will be able to watch a York9 game live at some point over the next couple years.

Always excited to hear that people are enjoying my mod, made my day months ago bumping into people that recognized me from it.

 

I'd love to hear how you're doing with York 9. I am also glad you like the changes. It was always a challenge adjusting for realism when so little details have been released and balancing it out with gameplay considerations. For one, the finances are probably still a touch too high and the L1O and PLSQ ratings are probably far too high for all the players. After all the CPL teams get full rosters, I will likely adjust all those ratings down reflect the developmental nature of these leagues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×