socceronly

The Voyageurs are now officially a federally incorporated non profit

50 minutes ago, jpg75 said:

Start a goon squad to intimidate dual nationals into playing for Canada.

Nominate candidates in all ridings for the next Federal election! Jamie Macleod for PM!

3 hours ago, socceronly said:

Getting people to help isn't the same as handing them the keys.

I am being very cautious with that as many people have messaged me and some of them are bat shit fucking crazy.  Demanding this, demanding that.  They already feel that given this is now a non profit and that they like soccer and post on the forum that they have a right to a seat at the table and to take things in directions that would simply lead to our destruction.  We are not going to start a league one team, demand the CSA resign, start raising money to build professional academies.....ect...

Could not agree with you more. Honestly, that would be a true horror show. On the flip side I've seen a number of great members who like you have reasonable and positive attitudes and the more good people and things will snowball in a positive way. And you will have more of a full life and sleep a lot easier.

2 minutes ago, Vic said:

Could not agree with you more. Honestly, that would be a true horror show. On the flip side I've seen a number of great members who like you have reasonable and positive attitudes and the more good people and things will snowball in a positive way. And you will have more of a full life and sleep a lot easier.

Check your PM

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:33 PM, socceronly said:

Getting people to help isn't the same as handing them the keys.

I am being very cautious with that as many people have messaged me and some of them are bat shit fucking crazy.  Demanding this, demanding that.  They already feel that given this is now a non profit and that they like soccer and post on the forum that they have a right to a seat at the table and to take things in directions that would simply lead to our destruction.  We are not going to start a league one team, demand the CSA resign, start raising money to build professional academies.....ect....

This doesn't surprise me at all.  People who want a seat at the table should also have relevant employment experience/education to match. 

On 1/7/2019 at 1:33 PM, socceronly said:

I am being very cautious with that as many people have messaged me and some of them are bat shit fucking crazy.  Demanding this, demanding that.  They already feel that given this is now a non profit and that they like soccer and post on the forum that they have a right to a seat at the table and to take things in directions that would simply lead to our destruction.

It's okay if you mention me by name, nobody will be surprised.

1 hour ago, Lord Bob said:

It's okay if you mention me by name, nobody will be surprised.

Sir we have taken your suggestion of mandatory conversion to furries and bronies under consideration. 

On 1/7/2019 at 4:33 PM, socceronly said:

We are not going to start a league one team, demand the CSA resign, start raising money to build professional academies.....ect....

WHY NOT?!?