Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Women's World Cup France 2019

"Winner of Group E gets runner up of Group B, runner up from Group E gets runner up from Group F"

Winner crosses over with D and not B.

Win the group and probably get:
- England (4)/Japan (8) in the 16
- Australia (6)/Brazil (10) in the quarter
- Germany (2)/Dutch (7)/Swedes (9) in the semi

Lose the group to the Dutch and probably get:
- Sweden (9) in the 16
- Germany (2) in the quarter
- England (4)/Japan (8)/Dutch (7) in the semi

Pick your poison. Coming in second in group gets you an easier round of 16 but a more difficult quarter.

5 hours ago, Vic said:

"Winner of Group E gets runner up of Group B, runner up from Group E gets runner up from Group F"

Winner crosses over with D and not B.

Win the group and probably get:
- England (4)/Japan (8) in the 16
- Australia (6)/Brazil (10) in the quarter
- Germany (2)/Dutch (7)/Swedes (9) in the semi

Lose the group to the Dutch and probably get:
- Sweden (9) in the 16
- Germany (2) in the quarter
- England (4)/Japan (8)/Dutch (7) in the semi

Pick your poison. Coming in second in group gets you an easier round of 16 but a more difficult quarter.

Whoops, must've been looking at F instead of E, thanks for catching that. I agree, England in the 16 would be tough. 

There are a group of us interested in buying tickets for Canada's games next summer tomorrow when they go on sale because it sounds like the CSA aren't doing anything. Would anyone else be interested? 

@socceronly do you have any extra info? 

A group of us are buying lots of tickets for the first two Canada games. So if you are interested in sitting with us hold off on buying these yourself and shoot me a message. 

We've got 9 in both cities and might buy more because they are only 9 euros each. The tickets are in the end sections but you don't actually get seats until later so if we do another 9 there is no certainty they will be together but I think we can request they are.

Anyways not all of these tickets have been spoken for yet so just let me know if you are interested 

20 minutes ago, Sam said:

We've got 9 in both cities and might buy more because they are only 9 euros each. The tickets are in the end sections but you don't actually get seats until later so if we do another 9 there is no certainty they will be together but I think we can request they are.

Anyways not all of these tickets have been spoken for yet so just let me know if you are interested 

Is there ea limit?  I have given up trying to get an answer. 

We couldn't organize anything in our own country, so it shouldn't be a surprise.