socceronly

Banner Ideas for Road To 2022

This is not exactly a banner. It will be a series of banners sewn together in a large overhead to be unveiled at our first WC 2022 Qualifier. 

It will be created in sections, and each section will make appearances across the country at events where people can sign it. 

Now, the trick here is we don't know where that opening qualifier will be played.  This brings up issues like what size should it be...   The other possibility is, if we partner with SC it doesn't necessarily have to be for the supporters section.   If it was really large, it could be done anywhere in the stadium where it does fit like the main stands.  

Do we keep it simple and make a pattern of alternating colors so we only need to make it even regardless of size? 

Do we go for something more ambitious and make an image out of the pieces?

Ideas? 

18 minutes ago, SkuseisLoose said:

I guess a red and white maple leaf would be cool but I don’t really know the limitations for sewing this size of a banner.

Yeah, I was thinking that too.

Leaning towards pattern, but then from far away people won't know what it is.  Maybe that doesn't matter if thousands of people signed it, they will know.

Something like:

Catch-22 fever

Or:

We're going to Qatar

To which we can also sing: 

We're going to Qatar.
We're going to Qatar.
We know you don't believe us.
We know you don't believe us.
We know you don't believe us!
We're going to Qatar!