Jump to content
Ansem

FC Edmonton launch/2019 offseason thread

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Macksam said:

Unless they’re block-headed morons, FC Edmonton will introduce some new branding. 

Considering website says no carrots here yet I’m sure it’s safe to assume there is new rebranding lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Macksam said:

Unless they’re block-headed morons, FC Edmonton will introduce some new branding. 

Well, They've made some bad decisions in the past, so....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the name, simple but who cares? So is FC Liverpool, FC Barcelona etc. At least it's not plastic. The rebranding is not really necessary, although the blue and white was a bit boring. Can we get a traditional red or black and yellow? (I'm guessing not). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, shamrock said:

I love the name, simple but who cares? So is FC Liverpool, FC Barcelona etc. At least it's not plastic. The rebranding is not really necessary, although the blue and white was a bit boring. Can we get a traditional red or black and yellow? (I'm guessing not). 

I'd like to see some black on black thrown in there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BuzzAndSting said:

I assume you’re trying to watch on YouTube as well? It’s brutal.

Yes, I'm trying that and directly on the league web site.  Nothing's working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BuzzAndSting said:

I mean it’s better than the old one but by far the worst of the CPL so far.

Ugh, agreed. The white Korean-looking character in the middle looks off-center. It also looks too small in the middle of the shield. What is the point of the rabbit tracks? Is subtlety what we're going for? Pretty awful...

… still think Calgary's is the worst though. I hope Calgary goes with it's alternate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dmont said:

Ugh, agreed. The white Korean-looking character in the middle looks off-center. It also looks too small in the middle of the shield. What is the point of the rabbit tracks? Is subtlety what we're going for? Pretty awful...

… still think Calgary's is the worst though. I hope Calgary goes with it's alternate.

Funny, I think Calgary’s is probably my favourite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally loved the whole thing. Really happy for the supporters there. I jumped to the CPL Instagram stream. Shot from the crowd but no issues thankfully other than stopping once 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Image may contain: 2 people, text

     

    Ticket Deadline

    Sunday March 17th

    Get your tickets here

     

    Pre Game Events

    Saturday March 23rd - Mahoney & Sons

    You must RSVP to this event
    RSVP HERE

    Sunday March 24th - Library Square Public House

    Our pre game party will start at 11am 
     

     

  • canpl-game-cropped.png

     

    Join us for this historic game!

    The Voyageurs are inviting all fans of the game who want to be at this historic match to join us. 

    We have arranged with Forge's James Hutton to set up a section at the game.

    After we will be joining a post game inaugural CanPL party hosted by the Barton Street Battalion 

    Please join and share the Facebook event here. Let's spread the word and make this a great day.

    Tickets
    pixel.gif
×
×
  • Create New...