socceronly

New Voyageurs shirts & Gear - Looking for ideas

Hoping to add a few things to the Voyageurs line of gear over the next month or so. 

Looking for ideas for new shirts and other items, so please post them below.    Not just Voyageurs, but soccer & Canada related work too. 

Considering making two kinds of products in the future  Game Day - Red Stuff,  Non Game day - black, heathers and more neutral colors for people who don't want to always wear red around town. 

Met with Barbarian Rugby in Kitchener last week. They make everything locally and produce really high quality products.   Going to put a poll up on adding red, black or both in a heavy weight solid color rugby shirt.  

A hoodie is in the works right as we speak.  

A hoodie would be awesome, what I wouldn't mind seeing (although I'm not sure if all the Canadian supporters groups would get behind it) is some kind of shirt that incorporates the various supporter group logos into one shirt that says "We are all Voyageurs"

11 hours ago, socceronly said:

Hoping to add a few things to the Voyageurs line of gear over the next month or so. 

Looking for ideas for new shirts and other items, so please post them below.    Not just Voyageurs, but soccer & Canada related work too. 

Considering making two kinds of products in the future  Game Day - Red Stuff,  Non Game day - black, heathers and more neutral colors for people who don't want to always wear red around town. 

Met with Barbarian Rugby in Kitchener last week. They make everything locally and produce really high quality products.   Going to put a poll up on adding red, black or both in a heavy weight solid color rugby shirt.  

A hoodie is in the works right as we speak.  

Barbarian is the best!

15 hours ago, -Hammer- said:

A hoodie would be awesome, what I wouldn't mind seeing (although I'm not sure if all the Canadian supporters groups would get behind it) is some kind of shirt that incorporates the various supporter group logos into one shirt that says "We are all Voyageurs"

They wouldn't.  There are many people in those supporters groups who are only interested in club football, and many more who are definitely not interested in Canada. 

With the screen print set up getting finished this week, I hope to be able to offer some services to the SGs to help strengthen the connection between us and them.