socceronly

Welcome the Oakville Blue Devils and AS Blainville to The Voyageurs Cup - June 13th

We are planning, for the second leg of this series in Oakville to show up in force to welcome these two teams to The Voyageurs Cup for the first time.  This marks an important and historic development in the competition. 

More details will be made available as we make arrangements and the venue and times are finalized. 

The game will be on June 13th. 

15 hours ago, Blackdude said:

I won't because the game won't be there. But sure I'll be there for the first leg. 

?? Where will it be if not in Blainville? And it is the first leg.

9 hours ago, Blackdude said:

According to the CSA, Laval.

It doesn't mention where in Laval. Maybe they think Blainville is close enough to be considered Laval.:unsure::huh:

On 2/23/2018 at 4:27 PM, CrispyBacon said:

Oakville's home match will likely be played at Tim Horton's Field in Hamilton.

I thought that was nixed.

Maybe it found its way back on the table.

On 05/02/2018 at 1:12 PM, socceronly said:

We are planning, for the second leg of this series in Oakville to show up in force to welcome these two teams to The Voyageurs Cup for the first time.  This marks an important and historic development in the competition. 

More details will be made available as we make arrangements and the venue and times are finalized. 

The game will be on June 13th. 

I'm well up for it! Keep us posted.

Well the TFC DC United match at BMO Field scheduled for April 7th has been to moved to the same evening here in Toronto. 

Can't happen!  Sheridan has no stadium lights and the game must be played Wednesday night.  

No update from what I heard as being played at Ontario Soccer Centre in Vaughan.   

This is NOT going to be something you can just go to at the last second.

Ticket sales are going very fast, and it is not a big space.

Post in this thread if you want to go so I can get some tickets put aside for us, but I need to know ASAP!

Also might be looking for some volunteers to help out at an info table for us if we get approval.

18 hours ago, Blue and White Army said:

If anyone's driving from Toronto I would be happy to pitch in for gas. Carpool?

You can come up with me, but I might be going early to avoid traffic and set up a table.