Sign in to follow this  
Ruffian

Kosovar Sadiki

https://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/sport/hajduk/clanak/id/510819/kosovar-sadiki-novo-je-ime-meu-hajdukovcima-prosle-sezone-bio-je-u-stoke-cityju-stigao-je-na-posudbu-ali-vec-je-dobio-ime-na-dresu

This article seems to imply that he's still with Hajduk, playing for their second team. Could be wrong, google translate is horrible on this one...I think it says he might get a shot in Januar, as they expect to sell one of their top-defenders. 

Anyone with knowledge of Serbo-Croatian who can elaborate?

57 minutes ago, shamrock said:

https://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/sport/hajduk/clanak/id/510819/kosovar-sadiki-novo-je-ime-meu-hajdukovcima-prosle-sezone-bio-je-u-stoke-cityju-stigao-je-na-posudbu-ali-vec-je-dobio-ime-na-dresu

This article seems to imply that he's still with Hajduk, playing for their second team. Could be wrong, google translate is horrible on this one...I think it says he might get a shot in Januar, as they expect to sell one of their top-defenders. 

Anyone with knowledge of Serbo-Croatian who can elaborate?

The article is from Oct 8th, 2017.  

I have been looking around for some new information, and I could not find much.  Have you found anything else more recent?

3 hours ago, Toje said:

The article is from Oct 8th, 2017.  

I have been looking around for some new information, and I could not find much.  Have you found anything else more recent?

The most recent info that I have seen was the trial with Barnsley U23's from September. I'm assuming that it didn't work out because I haven't seen anything about him in recent match reports.

Was on Bury's team sheet on OCT 31'st in the Lancashire Senior Cup. Not sure if he is still there, or how he did in that game though it was a 3-0 loss.

10 hours ago, jordan said:

On trial at Hibs this month

Strange, can't cut it for Bury but trialling for Hibs. Football is a funny business.