shermanator

Cyle Larin

59 minutes ago, A_Gagne said:

Except that part where Larin took a piss on the MLS.

Oh I imagine a lot of things look very different to Larin these days.  The promise of regular minutes again might make for strange bedfellows.  

11 hours ago, Bison44 said:

Oh I imagine a lot of things look very different to Larin these days.  The promise of regular minutes again might make for strange bedfellows.  

Yeah, but even if Larin had an interest in coming back to MLS, I doubt very much the MLS forgets they're parting circumstances. MLS contracts players centrally, and the head office has the final say on any contract. Larin forced a transfer by basically telling them their entire "club option" system of contracting players wasn't legal. I think it's extremely unlikely he'll ever be employed in MLS again.

Forget it guys, Larin won't be back in MLS for a long time - if ever. As A_Gagne said it's MLS HQ that signs players to contracts and no one who was there for the squabble will likely forget it anytime soon.

13 minutes ago, PhillyCanuck said:

Larin just scored his first goal in a while for Besiktas. He entered the match against Akhisarspor as a sub in the second half:

Good run, control & finish.  Hopefully his confidence continues to grow again.  You can see the relief in his face after celebrating.