shermanator

Cyle Larin

2 hours ago, canta15 said:

In the 86th minute, with his team down 1-0 and a man down. He went on an amazing run getting past 2 defenders but unable to finish it past the keeper. Perhaps we could have crossed it across the keeper, but I feel like he deserved to hit it.

He had another change in injury time where he burst through the last defender inside the box, but his chip over the keeper hit the crossbar and out of bounds

I began watching when he was subbed on in the 75th, his team is playing absolutely dreadful from what ive seen, His team came short in Istanbul, losing and failing to make it into the knockout stage

Here is that late chance for Larin:
https://twitter.com/DAZN_CA/status/1073306267073032194/video/1

Too bad. A goal there would have gotten Besiktas through the group stage and would have gone a long way towards changing his reputation with the fans.

Huge disappointment for the club overall. They were the highest ranked team in the group, so not to make it out is a huge failure, especially when you just needed a result at home in the final match.

3 hours ago, canta15 said:

In the 86th minute, with his team down 1-0 and a man down. He went on an amazing run getting past 2 defenders but unable to finish it past the keeper. Perhaps we could have crossed it across the keeper, but I feel like he deserved to hit it.

He had another change in injury time where he burst through the last defender inside the box, but his chip over the keeper hit the crossbar and out of bounds

I began watching when he was subbed on in the 75th, his team is playing absolutely dreadful from what ive seen, His team came short in Istanbul, losing and failing to make it into the knockout stage

I turned it on just in time to see Quaresma stomp on a guy with his studs in the midfield, straight red. There was at least 10 min left still, or more. So it is painfully clear there is more going on than just Larin, the team in general is in rough shape.