Levi Oakey

Grand River CPL Supporters

Lineup of events:

February 4th: CanWNT viewing party. Hoping there is a broadcaster for this, but if not we will do a projector and youtube stream

February 20th: Kick 4 A Cure; We'l have the first Grand River Union team! Raising funds for the Grand River Hospital. Let me know if you would like to join!

March 31st: We'll be taking a bus to the TFC home opener. Still working on details but we will be making a stop at the carpool location off Highway 6

Going to have at least one more pub night somewhere in there as well. Working on potentially getting Bry Webb from the Constantines to be our entertainment.

11 minutes ago, Alex D said:

Nothing but respect for what you guys are doing in KW. Hamilton will likely be my club based on proximity but I'd love to make it out for one of your pub nights. 

I'm with ya. This will be a great rivalry, but also looking forward to seeing the trend of comraderie continue. It'd be neat to follow up the Hamilton home game with a joint pub crawl on Augusta

1 hour ago, Complete Homer said:

I'm with ya. This will be a great rivalry, but also looking forward to seeing the trend of comraderie continue. It'd be neat to follow up the Hamilton home game with a joint pub crawl on Augusta

And we will take you on la toury de brewery after one of our games ;)

11 hours ago, Gopherbashi said:

NO, THE MOMENT THE FIRST BALL IS KICKED WE MUST WAGE WAR UP AND DOWN THE 401

STOP BEING FRIENDLY

WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EAST HAMILTON

If only I could see east Hamilton through the smog...

What a tired old trop.

Edited by welltoldtales

34 minutes ago, welltoldtales said:

Word is there should be some TFC/KW United news this week.... interesting.

Probably just a working arrangement in League One.  They did the same with the Windsor team down here.  Here were those details

http://www.torontofc.ca/post/2016/06/16/toronto-fc-and-windsor-stars-announce-partnership

4 minutes ago, welltoldtales said:

United doesn't play in L1O. My guess is partnering at the PDL level. Which Toronto just left. 

My bad, don't know the league that well lol

On 1/17/2017 at 6:54 AM, welltoldtales said:

If only I could see east Hamilton through the smog...

What a tired old trop.

Also all those dying Blackberry bushes are probably obstructing the view as well. :D

I'll stop now, we might be sharing beer soon.

Edited by -Hammer-

1 hour ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

could change the wheat to corn if need be 

I think I liked the previous one a little more. Were you part of the email we sent out? We are going to pull together all the submissions and then hopefully have a vote.