Northvansteve

Liam Millar

Back from Concacaf with Canada U20's and back to scoring ways scored the 1st goal in a 2-0 win breaking Man City's 55 game unbeaten run with a Man of the Match performance with Steven Gerard as their mentor for the game he is part of their coaching staff...I will say this again this is about the long game and development... http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/academy/255805-match-report-u18s-too-strong-for-man-city-in-academy-win

He can only score against his own age, didnt do anything with the u 20 Canada team, didn't see that he did that well, just my opinion.

On 3/5/2017 at 11:14 AM, Northvansteve said:

Millar is emerging as our number one prospect at forward. I would give him the slight edge over Zanatta, and he's ahead of Reid and Hundal. Had a good U20 tournament and is getting lots of chances at Liverpool. 

Davies? Tabla?

A bit of a laugh after the convo about the Pertasso goal for the U23's thought I'd share this...Liam is # 5 on Liverpool FC's goal of the month for March... not his best goal but awesome to share these guys company...

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/259125-emre-can-wins-lfc-goal-of-the-month-for-march

Liam's goal was the winner to break Man city's 18 month unbeaten run. The Man City academy team is worth around £30 million...

1 hour ago, spitfire said:

A bit of a laugh after the convo about the Pertasso goal for the U23's thought I'd share this...Liam is # 5 on Liverpool FC's goal of the month for March... not his best goal but awesome to share these guys company...

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/259125-emre-can-wins-lfc-goal-of-the-month-for-march

Liam's goal was the winner to break Man city's 18 month unbeaten run. The Man City academy team is worth around £30 million...

It was at the academy level so it shouldn't have made the list. It cannot be a nice goal unless it was for the first team. B)

1 hour ago, spitfire said:

Clearly you're a Liverpool fan, because it requires a signup.....which I will not do.

11 minutes ago, Obinna said:

It was at the academy level so it shouldn't have made the list. It cannot be a nice goal unless it was for the first team. B)

Clearly ;)

Jahinho Not sure why it is a sign up its on their main page... but here is a fb post unless you don't have fb either lol...

Anyway way too serious on here...

17 hours ago, spitfire said:

Clearly ;)

Jahinho Not sure why it is a sign up its on their main page... but here is a fb post unless you don't have fb either lol...

Anyway way too serious on here...

I wouldn't interpret any of the responses seriously.  Or any posts for that matter.

10 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

How far away is he from the NTL team ?

A senior team app for Liverpool, or a championship team he could be loaned out to and he will most likely get a call up right away. If he's loaned out to a lower level, say league 1 or 2 he'd probably need to play a few games and score a couple goals as long as we have Larin, Cavallini and AJH scoring goals for their clubs. 

36 minutes ago, Pottsy3 said:

Just to scare people on this board. I'd like to point out (assuming no one has already) that on his Canada Soccer profile, Liam cites Owen Hargreaves as one of his favourite players...

Source: http://canadasoccer.com/?t=profile&pid=6079

I don't want to alleviate any worries, but his Dad is a V and Liam has repesented Canada already.

BTW, Pat Carrasco and i shit in brown paper bags tonight and lit them on fire on Hargreaves door step.

6 hours ago, Blackdude said:

I mean someone who likes Manchester United and Liverpool? That's probably more of a eyebrow raiser than that. 

He is a Leaf fan though so all good!  : )

1 hour ago, Ivan said:

He is a Leaf fan though so all good!  : )

Dear God ... it's worse than I thought....

- Montreal born and raised Habs fan.

1 hour ago, Addona said:

- Montreal born and raised Habs fan.

Sorry to hear Addona.  But don't worry, I just went through 10 + years of horrific FA signings (not including Price in that statement, he's pretty much your only hope), poor drafting and bad management.  You'll survive.