Sign in to follow this  
socceronly

Marches

1 hour ago, socceronly said:

Should we do a march in a 2 game friendly series at home? 

Should we do these for big games, official games ect.....

Personally I think the march is one of the most fun parts, and can pump up and galvanize the group. 

Even with smaller numbers it's still pretty fun. It would help to figure out a way to get more folks to pregame. 

Can we find an old birchbark canoe, portage it to the match and try and get it through security just once? I think that would be a riot.

Edited by rob.notenboom

On 6/5/2016 at 0:04 PM, rob.notenboom said:

Personally I think the march is one of the most fun parts, and can pump up and galvanize the group. 

Honestly, I'm really burnt out on them, but I think people who don't get to many games either club or country still really enjoy them.

1 hour ago, zeelaw said:

Honestly, I'm really burnt out on them, but I think people who don't get to many games either club or country still really enjoy them.

Yes, I can see having done tons of TFC ones, that might be enough. 

The march before the MEX game though was pretty epic. It might have rekindled your interest. 

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 10:04 AM, rob.notenboom said:

Even with smaller numbers it's still pretty fun. It would help to figure out a way to get more folks to pregame. 

Can we find an old birchbark canoe, portage it to the match and try and get it through security just once? I think that would be a riot.

Hell yeah! That would be a lot of fun. I like using the iconography from the original Voyageurs as much as possible and it gives the non converted something to look at and talk about.