Sign in to follow this  
socceronly

Can someone test the Donations Sidebar widget?

Cool little tool. And great idea. These are things that need to be done and collectively it's important that we back them. Excited for the incorporation even though that seems like a silly ting to be excited about.

Also pumped for the tiff/gameday on the 13th.

EDIT:  Any chance of changing the donation settings so we can write in any amount we chose?

EDIT 2: How much is the lawyer fee and how much is the incorporation fee?

I think it was about 1400 for everything.  Yes, everyone says you can do this for less yourself.  I specifically did not want to do that.  Not incorporating a flower shop.

Yeah, I have add them manually right now.

They go through... but don't update.

I think the update to the site at the end of the week will fix it.

I can do it manually until then!

I dont't know if this helps but when I was the first to donate, the bar did move to my donation amount.

I dont't know if this helps but when I was the first to donate, the bar did move to my donation amount.

Oh, I'll add you too.

Thanks for reminding me.

I have contacted the developer.  Technically the board we are using is still in Beta. Runs pretty well for that... but the final release should be later this week.

Might wait a little longer so developers can catch up, but then again this one is only partially working.

Everything goes through ok.

I haven't checked the boards in a while so I just saw this now.  I just donated.  Hopefully we can get the rest that we need soon.

Thanks it worked.

Not that it's terribly important, but why do some people have $ Donor under their name and some others (like myself) who have donated do not? The more people we have showing as donors the more likely others will join in.

Not that it's terribly important, but why do some people have $ Donor under their name and some others (like myself) who have donated do not? The more people we have showing as donors the more likely others will join in.

I clicked the "Hides the amount you donated from public display." thing but not the "Hides your username from public display" Maybe it's that?

EDIT: Actually maybe I did the reverse?

EDIT 2: Actually donated another $5, and made sure to check neither option, still nothing below my username, I'm confused.

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

It is probably due to post time change sleep deprivation but I was a bit confused if I was selecting to make my donation private or public.  I think I chose public but I am not really sure.

I think the reason why don't have 'donor' under our names yet could have to do with the manual updates that Jamie has to make. My donation isn't showing on the donation list yet either so the 'donor' tag probably won't come until that happens?

I will catch up on donations when I arrive in hippy land tomorrow.

I'm a long time reader but only recently became a member.I can't understand that with 6174 members we are still stuck at $445. We are all soccer fans in general and Canadian fans in particular,so let's all give a helping hand to those working hard for us so we could continue reading and writing about what we love,Canadian soccer.Thank u thank u very much.