Sign in to follow this  
socceronly

Two Stage Site Upgrade

The site will be upgraded in two parts.

The first is the move to the new version of the software. 

The second will be an upgraded version of this software after the Honduras / El Salvador series.

This site will be down periodically Thursday Sept 24th

Thanks for your patience.

Edited by socceronly

There used to be a function that allowed you to go to the last unread post in a topic thread. I don't see that anymore. Am I missing it or does it no longer exist? That saved me a lot of time and would hate to see it gone.

There used to be a function that allowed you to go to the last unread post in a topic thread. I don't see that anymore. Am I missing it or does it no longer exist? That saved me a lot of time and would hate to see it gone.

It's still there. There is a number with an arrow that represents the number of pages in a thread. Click there.

Why is the picture at the top of the Womens Team?  

Well... why not.

That said, the theme that allows each person to pick their own has currently mangled itself.

You will be able to pick your own background and theme shortly. 

It's still there. There is a number with an arrow that represents the number of pages in a thread. Click there.

That is not the same. That takes you to the last post in the topic. I want to be taken to the last UNREAD post in the topic. Am I missing it?

Is it me or what? I am really po every time I try to go to a previous page of threads I get this error there is a problem please wait x seconds.... etc.  What is the problem??

Is it me or what? I am really po every time I try to go to a previous page of threads I get this error there is a problem please wait x seconds.... etc.  What is the problem??

I have not seen this or heard anyone else having it.

Can you take a screen shot of it?   Is it on your end JS or server side?

Just looked up why this is not working.

It's a bug.  Getting fixed. Probably out with the next release.