Sign in to follow this  
Danubio

Help re: tickets canada vs costa rica

Hi all,

i was wondering if someone could advise me. i booked 4 tickets for the canada/costa rica game at bmo through this site. now another mate wants to go. if i order another, can we still stand together? or can i get it so we are together? will we even have designated spots?

thanks

They are burning a hole in my inbox right now.

When the sun goes down I'll start emailing them.

Let the fun begin.  I hope my soul survives this.

Sounds good! Thanks for all your work. Your the best!!!!

I'm a little confused here. I ordered three tickets through PayPal. If I haven't received an e-mail yet does that mean my tickets are to be picked up at the pre-game party?

EDIT: I just got the e-mail. All is good. Thanks for all your hard work, Jamie.

Edited by wcs53

If you have tickets in the V's sections it's general admission, stand with who ever and where ever you'd like.

Just ordered 6 tickets in 114. My party and I will be able to be in the same area, right?

I should know this because I basically came to every qualifier last time around, but it's been a while and I can't remember.

Edited by tyler453

Just ordered 6 tickets in 114. My party and I will be able to be in the same area, right?

I should know this because I basically came to every qualifier last time around, but it's been a while and I can't remember.

Yes.

Yes.

Awesome, thanks!

Been so busy with school and work over the past few years that I didn't have time for basically anything. Can't wait to get back to being a regular now that I'm graduated!

This is CONCACAF. So it could be very different security wise.

I would take GA with a grain of salt, and making the the claim it's GA will have no weight.

Didn't realize. You think security will be directed to make people sit in their ticketed seat?

Do tickets get us in both matches (Jamaica / El Salvador being the other)? Is it possible to leave the stadium between matches and re-enter with the same ticket?

Yes, both matches.

Good question.  Normally yes, but being in the Pan-Am security zone ... who knows ...