Califax

Voyageurs Micro AGM

As a side note I think we should try and have meet ups the night before games more often. Gives out of towners incentive to get in early and nice to have Voyageurs events that aren't exclusively a pre-game party. 

Monday meeting at the Duke, post meeting party at certain establishment close to the Duke?

As a side note I think we should try and have meet ups the night before games more often. Gives out of towners incentive to get in early and nice to have Voyageurs events that aren't exclusively a pre-game party. 

I second this.  I'm extremely bummed that I had to cancel my plans to attend this game, as I would've loved to join in on this discussion.

Monday meeting at the Duke, post meeting party at certain establishment close to the Duke?

You sir, are a master of subtlety.

Let's say the Duke at what, 9? Panama and USA kick off for 930 on SN360. I'm pitching a time selfishly but I can always JIP if the group will is to start earlier.

Glad people are excited about this. There have been some great ideas so far.

Yeah good idea.  I've had some great moments meeting people there, that made the next day much more than just an ice-breaker.

The Church of Scientology?

Is the Church of Scientology code for the Brass Rail?  Ha ha.

On a serious note, I agree with Sam's suggestions.  See everyone next Tuesday at Shoeless.

Can we do the Monday night meeting on the west side?

Depending on what happens in the next four days there might be a shit pile of stuff to do.

And how many people are in for Monday?

I might recruit you and just do a BBQ at my place.

I'll be coming back from Kentucky that day, but hopefully will be back in the city around 7-8pm.. I'm down for meeting at your place Jamie (i'm sure i'll be hungry enough for a BBQ after a 9+ hr drive), or at the bar...

Cheers.

Just PM me if you are coming on Monday, I'll send you the info

Tried too but no luck, I think your box is full haha