Dub Narcotic

Greg Ranjitsingh

1 hour ago, shermanator said:

Time to forget about this guy, he's being capped by T&T tonight. Cue the panic that we "lost another one"

The fact a dedicated V is congratulating the guy is a little annoying ( and yes i realize he's commish of L1O).

21 minutes ago, Jahinho Guerro said:

The fact that you're annoyed by a committed V congratulating a Canadian who was never to be considered for his nation is silly. 

The fact you find my annoyance silly is disappointing.

1 hour ago, Stryker911 said:

So our talent must be good enough to make the hex if a guy we don't even call made it for another yeam.

Or they are talented enough to get called to a squad who made it without his efforts. Don't think we should be worried about a USL starting GK getting poached - we already have a USL starting GK in the squad (who's younger, and has more experience at the USL and international level)

2 hours ago, shermanator said:

Or they are talented enough to get called to a squad who made it without his efforts. Don't think we should be worried about a USL starting GK getting poached - we already have a USL starting GK in the squad (who's younger, and has more experience at the USL and international level)

yea, similar situation to when Welshman was capped by Guyana.  Wish Greg and the Soca Warriors well in the Hex.  would be great to see him go to a world cup.

3 minutes ago, sose said:

would be great to see him go to a world cup.

It would be ironic since somebody posted that he expressed a desire to play for Canada in the past. Still somewhat sad. I guess the goalkeeper depth situation for T&T is as critical as our depth at right back right now (Or is it just Hart giving a fellow Trini-Canuck a chance)?

If the paperwork for Leutwiler goes through then this won't be quite so critical.

Was on the bench for both WCQ games in September:

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/round=2000062536/match=300334129/index.html#lineups
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/round=2000062536/match=300334135/index.html#lineups

He wasn't called in October for the CFU games vs Martinique and the Dominican Republic:

http://www.concacaf.com/category/caribbean-cup-men/game-detail/266668
http://www.concacaf.com/category/caribbean-cup-men/game-detail/266676

and wasn't called to T&T's first two Hex games: http://www.guardian.co.tt/sport/2016-11-11/jones-calls-home-support

Still not cap tied. Still one-time-switchable to Canada it would seem.

I really believe CSA should actively pursue this kid. Yes it's "only USL" but our other options are barely better and he's just starting his career, no-one knows where his ceiling lies. Right now he's still the #1 choice for one of the best teams in the league. 

2 hours ago, shamrock said:

I really believe CSA should actively pursue this kid. Yes it's "only USL" but our other options are barely better and he's just starting his career, no-one knows where his ceiling lies. Right now he's still the #1 choice for one of the best teams in the league. 

We got Spencer Richey.... s/

On 11/11/2016 at 6:31 AM, shamrock said:

Crazy that it was nearly 2yrs ago that you said this..... And I still agree. 

Since turning pro in 2015 coming off 4 years of College and taking the No.1 position in 2016 playing 89 times the last three seasons and winning back to back USL Cups (2017 X 2018) I wonder if he’s considering a move up to MLS? He’s show that’s he’s dominated at this level 

I think Trinidad will have a good Goalkeeper in their hands 

I believe his mom is Guyanese-Portuguese so if he wanted to go to Europe it would be easier for him meaning he can get a EU Passport 

Edited by Thomas