Dub Narcotic

Greg Ranjitsingh

GK, playing as the backup for Louisville City and got some US Open Cup game time. Came through Sigma FC, then four years at Mercer University before signing with Louisville. Also eligible for Trinidad and Tobago and may have a U-20 cap.

Why do you always posts threads with a players bio when there is no news for them? You must have done it 20-30 times by now, I don't understand..

I believe he is starting a designated thread for each newly professional Canadian player so that we don't need to have a separate thread for each time that player signs a new deal, scores a goal, farts sideways, which generally clutters up the board and makes it easy to miss key info. I heartily thank him.

I believe he is starting a designated thread for each newly professional Canadian player so that we don't need to have a separate thread for each time that player signs a new deal, scores a goal, farts sideways, which generally clutters up the board and makes it easy to miss key info. I heartily thank him.

To each their own. I thought various weekly player threads already captured that, but what do I know.

I have to imagine that if he continues with this run of form that would have to put in him in serious consideration for a spot on the T&T national team if he's not there already.

5 hours ago, Vince193 said:

Their starting keeper retired to go to Harvard medical school, so I imagine it's Greg's spot now, if it wasn't already.

That's probably a smarter career move that USL goalie. 

Is Greg still eligible for Canada or has he been capped by T&T?

Some people on the T&T forum are suggesting that Stephen Hart isn't capping him for T&T because he doesn't want to steal a Canadian player. Obviously this is not based on any sort of evidence but I thought it was funny. 

2 hours ago, Dub Narcotic said:

I believe he is still eligible.

Thanks.

Hopefully at least one of our promising young goalies can turn into a good international player in the near future 

6 minutes ago, canta15 said:

That doesn't sound like a Trinidad name

There' actually a lot of Trinidadians with Indian last names. A number of a diaspora in Canada have roots in both Trinidad and India.

2 hours ago, canta15 said:

That doesn't sound like a Trinidad name

1 hour ago, Vince193 said:

There' actually a lot of Trinidadians with Indian last names. A number of a diaspora in Canada have roots in both Trinidad and India.

Clearly @canta15 is not familiar with one of the biggest names at the CBC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Hanomansing

Canta, it's Wikipedia, but still, you should read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Trinidad_and_Tobago

Do people who have seen him play rate him above or below Crépeau?

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille