IceCreamMan

Manjrekar James

Another bonus for James is that Midtjylland are a really strong team in the league, so they don't really give up a ton of goals. Easier to impress playing for the big club. 

27 minutes ago, badname22 said:

Yes FCM (not even gonna try and spell it) have sold a lot of players to big leagues in the past such as: 

- Pione sisto to Celta Vigo 

- Winston Reid to West Ham

-Erik Sviatchenko to Celtic 

- Rasmus Kristensento Ajax 

If  James puts in good performances than offers will most definrtly come his way

Yes he most likely can and will but only if he stays consistent

I don't see James making it to a big European club, I hope I'm wrong. He is already 25 and I still see a lot of deficiencies in his game. If he can eventually win a starting spot at Midtjylland, I think that puts him in a position to help Canada qualify for WC 2022. 

1 hour ago, Ruffian said:

I don't see James making it to a big European club, I hope I'm wrong. He is already 25 and I still see a lot of deficiencies in his game. If he can eventually win a starting spot at Midtjylland, I think that puts him in a position to help Canada qualify for WC 2022. 

He can help Canada to qualify but to start the Hex, they are gonna have to play well which means he is gonna have to step up.

His coach at Midjytlland (oh god I'm sorry) is leaving to join David's club, KAA Gent. I don't know if this changes his status at the club depending on who they hire to step in as new coach.

Midtjylland are apparently cutting his loan to Fredericia short so that he can play in the Superliga once their winter break ends. It seems that he has been playing well in the second tier. He was described by his coach at Fredericia as being "the best centre-back in the league".

Edited by Jith12