Grizzly

Russell Teibert

21 minutes ago, Coin Toss said:

I suppose his thread should at least spell his name right?

The way this thread is going, which is taking your Osorio fan boys, still bitter about Floro ostracizing him, and driving Russell into the dirt with all that bile, better leave it mispelt. It is more appropriate that way.

On 8/14/2018 at 1:08 AM, Unnamed Trialist said:

The way this thread is going, which is taking your Osorio fan boys, still bitter about Floro ostracizing him, and driving Russell into the dirt with all that bile, better leave it mispelt. It is more appropriate that way.

I don't think you can complain about where the thread is going when you took it there. I just checked and the very first time Osorio was mentioned* in this thread was in the 91st comment, by you, more than 3 years after the thread was started.

"Teibert was far better than Osorio tonight. That is what you get when the coach gives you consistent minutes, consistency. Osorio was mostly not anywhere on the pitch, looking for his little gold star beside the name. 

Floro was right after all."

*I just did a Ctrl+f on each page and searched for Osorio, so I guess I didn't completely thoroughly check to see if anyone else mentioned him earlier, but certainly UT was the first one in the recent burst of posts.

2 hours ago, Kent said:

I don't think you can complain about where the thread is going when you took it there. I just checked and the very first time Osorio was mentioned* in this thread was in the 91st comment, by you, more than 3 years after the thread was started.

"Teibert was far better than Osorio tonight. That is what you get when the coach gives you consistent minutes, consistency. Osorio was mostly not anywhere on the pitch, looking for his little gold star beside the name. 

Floro was right after all."

*I just did a Ctrl+f on each page and searched for Osorio, so I guess I didn't completely thoroughly check to see if anyone else mentioned him earlier, but certainly UT was the first one in the recent burst of posts.

I always appreciate it when someone I hardly know spends such valuable time on me. 💕

18 hours ago, El Hombre said:

Yeah, but you have to press it 6 times, once for each page.  I broke an index finger doing that once.

Luckily I only needed 4 because I could stop once I got to the first Osorio instance. So no injury for me but I can feel the day-after strain on it this morning.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, paul-collins said:

Jaysus, we've been saying that since you were a Whitecaps fan.  If not now, when?

When you're reading a thread titled "The Importance of Russell Teibert" 

Edited by jpg75

He is turning 26 in December. He has started 9 in 25 this mls season. If he wants to achieve his perceived potential he needs to be playing every week under a coach that believes him and wants to play him. 

CPL is likely the only place that is going to happen at this point although I think he is capable of more other teams coaches have never openly taken any interest in him.

He seems happy with his lot or he wouldn't have re-signed when he could have moved somewhere for more game time.

Should also be noted Robinson squad rotates alot and we don't know what he was promised in re-signing. Including substitute appearances and voyageur cup games he has featured in over half the games which really isn't that horrific. I just think he can do better..always a chance professional coaches and the player himself might know better than my eternal hope and optimism!