Sign in to follow this  
Kezmancccc

Canada MNT Anthem Jacket (for sale)

Hey everyone,

I have a Canada MNT Anthem jacket that im looking to sell. The reason I'm looking to sell it is because it dosn't seem to fit me the way I would like. I originally bought a size Large which was a bit tight on me, so i figured I would exchange it for an XL, and now the XL seems to be to big. So I would like to sell it to anyone that is interested. I bought the jacket off the offical canadian national team shop site, and I have only worn it maybe like 5 times since I bought it in the winter. I think I payed around $150 for it after all taxes and fees, I'm not looking to get that much but I would want something fair for it. I'm also willing to ship it to someone if they want it and don't live in or around the GTA (+ shipping costs).  

PM me if your interested 

Thanks  

Edited by Kezmancccc

The link did work at one time, I can't seem to find another photo anywhere. The jacket basically is red, with the Canadian NT crest and umbro symbol on the front (white). On the back is says Canada in white lettering. Its a wind breaker type material. I saw many of them being worn at the Canada Jamaica match. So who ever was there must of seen one. If I find another photo I'll post it or I'll take a photo of mine.

Edited by Kezmancccc