29 minutes ago, yothat said:

Having a good run of games. Looks dangerous and extremely confident with the ball. Almost like Lance Laing has returned has in a different form as ben Fisk.

So what you're saying, if we put it in Guyana-style commentator terms is that he's looking "frisky". Frisky Fisky.

Good write up on Fisk.

I kinda forgot how good of a season he had with Edmonton:

' His regular season play that included one Player of the Week and three Team of the Week honours earned him a nomination for the 2016 NASL Young Player of the Year award.'

6 minutes ago, Dub Narcotic said:

He's the only Whitecaps youth product in the MLS era that I think the team made a mistake on by not keeping him around. Glad to see he's doing well and maybe he'll catch the eye of a MLS team with another good year.

Really? Four years later, and he still hasn't shown that he's MLS quality. If he continues to improve with Edmonton, Vancouver could always try to get him back. 

if he can improve from last year ... make an nasl best XI then mls is def the next level of soccer for fisky    

got lots of competition for mins this year too

He's got some solid meat on his bones. I don't put too much stock on that, but it certainly doesn't hurt with the physical side of the game.

Edited by Macksam

Fisk was brilliant this game. Best game I have ever seen his play. His dribbling skills broke through Indy's back line several times. Not to mention his great cross for the goal. He was able to roam all around the pitch to get on the ball and seemed to create something every time he got a touch.

I know he is pretty far down on the list as far as wingers go for the CMNT, but i really think he should get a chance. He could be a good offensive spark late in a game. His weakness is defensive play but if they are down a goal he can really attack a back line.

1 hour ago, BenFisk'sBiggestFan said:

Fisk was brilliant this game. Best game I have ever seen his play. His dribbling skills broke through Indy's back line several times. Not to mention his great cross for the goal. He was able to roam all around the pitch to get on the ball and seemed to create something every time he got a touch.

I know he is pretty far down on the list as far as wingers go for the CMNT, but i really think he should get a chance. He could be a good offensive spark late in a game. His weakness is defensive play but if they are down a goal he can really attack a back line.

Good job.  I like when a guy is upfront and lives up to his name.  Good to see Fisk playing well.