Sign in to follow this  
BuzzAndSting

Scarves

Not yet. 

I'm using the funds left over from the Canada vs Jamaica game to ship the membership stuff.

Then I will put the store up.  It seems uncool to put that up before fixing the other. 

Can anyone here buy a Voyageurs scarf?  My boys and I threw out our generic "Canada" ones out to the girls on Friday night so I'd like to replace them with Voyageur ones. 

Can anyone here buy a Voyageurs scarf?  My boys and I threw out our generic "Canada" ones out to the girls on Friday night so I'd like to replace them with Voyageur ones.

Are you asking if it is possible to buy one? If so see the above posts.

Or are you asking if you personally are allowed to buy one? If so yes. There is no official V's membership, we're a group that's open to anyone who supports Canadian football.

So whats the deal with official V's memberships? is that still a thing?

I've been deeply interested in the Canadian team for a while now, but haven't posted around here much. More on Bigsoccer, HFboards and Twitter.

Feel like changing that though. Any plans upcoming?

I assume Scarves will be available pregame vs Jamaica? I just hung mine in the man cave so was hoping to pick up another.

So whats the deal with official V's memberships? is that still a thing?

I've been deeply interested in the Canadian team for a while now, but haven't posted around here much. More on Bigsoccer, HFboards and Twitter.

Feel like changing that though. Any plans upcoming?

It's going to be vastly simplified with the new store.

We started the membership thing, but got I got killed on the Rematch game, and then both CSN and The V's site got hacked and had to be ported to a new service.  It all cost money that didn't exist on top of money for inventory that just sat there.

I stopped putting money in, and vowed only to move forward on anything unless it came from V's generated money. 

I have a few ways planned to make it up to the people who have been waiting far too long.