Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ed

Old network54 Cdn soccer forum

Wow, what made you find that? :)

That was nine years ago and I don't even remember that post/incident. Think it was that little tournament in BC with Millwall and somebody else (Hearts?) vs our A- NT (Pacific International Soccer Series or P.I.S.S.)

Believe Simpson and Serioux? got contracts with Millwall from that. Good ol' Tail Gunner, wonder what became of him?

Edited by Joe MacCarthy

Guest Ed
Wow, what made you find that? :)

That was nine years ago and I don't even remember that post/incident. Think it was that little tournament in BC with Millwall and somebody else (Hearts?) vs our A- NT (Pacific International Soccer Series or P.I.S.S.)

Believe Simpson and Serioux? got contracts with Millwall from that. Good ol' Tail Gunner, wonder what became of him?

I think he dropped the TG, no?? It's a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

It's a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.
No, that's the legend, Luis Rancagua - the man who gave TGJM his name.

Good ol' Luis used to post from work, CIBC was it? I know it was a bank, call centre? Don't know how he didn't get fired. :)

Edited by Joe MacCarthy

No, that's the legend, Luis Rancagua - the man who gave TGJM his name.

Good ol' Luis used to post from work, CIBC was it? I know it was a bank, call centre? Don't know how he didn't get fired. :)

Doesn't matter what site I am looking at but anytime I see something written in all caps I assume it is him.