Sign in to follow this  
Lord Bob

The REAL Voyageurs Football Factories

delicounterultras-800.jpg

Bitches see us rollin' to the deli counter...

Roight, yeah, so a bunch of us are walkin' down in Seattle, roight, y'know, scarves on, got our colours, real hard Voyageurs, roight? And we're headin' down some street, I think it's Poine or somethin', and these two mugs on the sidewalk are shoutin', and this one guy, he ain't havin' it, and he takes a big swing at the other guy, roight?

So these two are just throwin' down and, like, we're proper hard men, Voyageurs, football supporters, roight, and these guys are tryin' to, like, be all aggro roight in front of us! And we're like "fookin' 'ell, someone's goin' to get hurt here!" So we turn around and we leg it back up Poine, like, y'know, that's the direction we wanted to go all along. I mean, fook, it was proper unpleasant, two grown men just goin' at it like kids. Yeh don't like to see that, I mean, there are families around and everything.

So yeah, that's my Canadian footballin' firm story. Ain't nobody messin' wit' us. VOYAGEURS THUG LYFE MAPLE LEAF 4EVA

Roight, so our lot in Denver 'ave a sit down at the Cheesecake Factory, takin' the piss out'a one anotha. It's time for the drinks, n we're no puffs, so it's a round of the firm's favourite, Miami Vice. Somethin' good ta get us all roight pissed oop. Like propa suppor'ers we eat our meals n tell em they can fook off wit all them cheesecakes. That's REAL Voyageurs football factories, mate.

Roight so the Voyageurs are arrivin' at the match in Denver roight. There's somethin' like thirteen of 'em and the security says "roight you gotta sit in your real seats", so the Voyageurs ooltras say supa' fookin' politely "can we please stay here". After a long friendly conversation the security let's 'em stand and sing togetha'. So the Voyageurs start fookin' singin' about how much they love the Mile High security and Les the security guy. These are proper fookin' hard men.

Roight so the Voyageurs are arrivin' at the match in Denver roight. There's somethin' like thirteen of 'em and the security says "roight you gotta sit in your real seats", so the Voyageurs ooltras say supa' fookin' politely "can we please stay here". After a long friendly conversation the security let's 'em stand and sing togetha'. So the Voyageurs start fookin' singin' about how much they love the Mile High security and Les the security guy. These are proper fookin' hard men.

LOL. Once upon a time I recall the Vs giving the "stretcher guys" a bit of love @ Quest Field (at that time) after working on so-and-so for a wee bit and the Yanks in the stands around us being completely throw off.

You could see it in their faces. Went all quiet, were looking at each other. They were like "WTF?" Who are these people?

Good times, good times.