Sign in to follow this  
dhawk11

Gold Cup Viewing Parties in Canada

Where to watch the Gold Cup in and around Canadian cities?

Toronto

Vancouver

Montreal

Edmonton

Calgary

Winnipeg

Ottawa

Halifax

Please add pubs or bars that many fellow V's can come and cheer on our team.

Please add other cities if needed.

In Kingston, as always, The Toucan (76 Princess St) will air the Canada games (and likely any other games that they can get). I'm hoping to get out to watch the Canada games, but my schedule may dictate that some of them get PVR'd and watched at home.

An option for those in Ottawa ... Cafe Caco http://cafecaco.tripod.com/index.html

77A Montreal Road, In Vanier, just over the bridge on the north side, accross from the Bingo Hall.

The owner will always put on a TV ( big screen ) for the match you want, even if they have Euro one on, they have enough screens to cover any request really, and yes you can watch a novella too.

Steak sandwich is five bucks, so you can get food anytime and beer/wine etc. at popular prices.

An option for those in Ottawa ... Cafe Caco http://cafecaco.tripod.com/index.html

77A Montreal Road, In Vanier, just over the bridge on the north side, accross from the Bingo Hall.

The owner will always put on a TV ( big screen ) for the match you want, even if they have Euro one on, they have enough screens to cover any request really, and yes you can watch a novella too.

Steak sandwich is five bucks, so you can get food anytime and beer/wine etc. at popular prices.

I know of another place in Ottawa where the owner will always put the Canada game on a TV....

As always, a vee will be responsible for phoning ahead to make sure the game will be aired (with sound preferable) and can accommodate people.

I'm going to set something up in Halifax for the Martinique game as I will be back east. Hopefully we'll see a few east coasters come out. Will be either Celtic corner or bubba rays.