Sign in to follow this  
socceronly

Update your shipping info ASAP

Let's get some pics of you handsome dudes in yer shirts.

Maybe you will see it on TV if you watch the Caps vs Sounders ;)

My shirt arrived Friday and it looks fantastic!

Wearing it today for the Pride Parade here in Victoria and then on to Yates Street Tap House for Can v Martinique!

FYI - no Toronto shirt in today's mail.

Mine arrived today. I have never had a prouder day as a Voyageur.

Well, other than the day in 2002 when we actually beat Martinique. But that was against a 10-man Martinique, so not really comparable.

To add to that, I fly out for VC tomorrow, so if you haven't sent it, I can just get it from you in Seattle as well.

Ah for FFS. Your stuff was sitting in that box next to me at the bar.

Sorry I totally forgot to give it to you.

I chalk it up to being traumatized by that game....

Guest Future CanWNT

Shirt arrived today. Looks great! Thanks Jamie

Got my present in the mail today, thanks Jamie! It rocks - well done! Going to wear it to a game or two in Argentina in August.

Checked my mailbox after slo-pitch this evening, and I got a package! Also, Jamie wants pics? It's the least I could do after he sent me this kick-a** shirt...man, it's so cool! On the front, you see the muscley (sp?) moose and the beaver (hehehe), and then on the back is "VOYAGEURS" as the name, with the number 12...plus, I love the V's logo and "SUPPORT LOCAL FOOTBALL" logos on the arms...thanks a bundle, Jamie, I can't wait to show this off in public!

Also, I've never been this fired up about a shirt, even after getting Doneil Henry's jersey after the last friendly here in Edmonton, is that weird?

post-122255-139465254923_thumb.jpg

post-122255-139465254925_thumb.jpg

Checked my mailbox after slo-pitch this evening, and I got a package! Also, Jamie wants pics? It's the least I could do after he sent me this kick-a** shirt...man, it's so cool! On the front, you see the muscley (sp?) moose and the beaver (hehehe), and then on the back is "VOYAGEURS" as the name, with the number 12...plus, I love the V's logo and "SUPPORT LOCAL FOOTBALL" logos on the arms...thanks a bundle, Jamie, I can't wait to show this off in public!

Also, I've never been this fired up about a shirt, even after getting Doneil Henry's jersey after the last friendly here in Edmonton, is that weird?

Hey I got scarf not a Tee shirt... damn mail lottery... ok I will wait till my size is made available.