Sign in to follow this  
socceronly

Voyageurs swag factory up and running

Awesome news. Just put my order in.

Just wondering, will the items be shipped before June 2? If not, no big deal. I'm the moron that didn't book the day off work, won't be in TO until 4ish on Game day.

I just bought a scarf but realized I didn't select a shipping option. I sent an email, and hopefully I can pay for shipping separately.

If you don't buy shipping I am assuming you are picking up at Gossip.

Voyageurs Stuff

Is some of this free stuff for guys that bought memberships too? Just wondering.

Edit! Important! I go to that page, click on Voyageur t-shirt and it says I don't have permission to view...is this item not priced yet or unavailable or what's going on?

Edited by madmonte

Is some of this free stuff for guys that bought memberships too? Just wondering.

Edit! Important! I go to that page, click on Voyageur t-shirt and it says I don't have permission to view...is this item not priced yet or unavailable or what's going on?

Hmm what?

Thank goodness you caught that before I did a mail out!

Thanks, should be fixed now.

JM

Thank goodness you caught that before I did a mail out!

Thanks, should be fixed now.

JM

There were a couple of locations on the site with that error. The link from the the forum to the blogpost about it also served up a permissions error.

There were a couple of locations on the site with that error. The link from the the forum to the blogpost about it also served up a permissions error.

Possibly cause I turned blogs off. They were full of spam.

I have to clean it up before I turn it back on.

Anything non blog related have that?

Flags came in last night.

Much better than the previous run, way better quality. Nicer material.

The scarf guy is apparently not well and in the hospital. Seems to be some of that going around.

Hopefully it's win win and he gets better and we get our scarves.

If we are looking for merchandise for the June 2nd game, say for instance a Vs T-shirt and scarf, can this be purchased for cash and carry at Gossip like last September, or does it have to be pre-ordered and paid for through this system?

If we are looking for merchandise for the June 2nd game, say for instance a Vs T-shirt and scarf, can this be purchased for cash and carry at Gossip like last September, or does it have to be pre-ordered and paid for through this system?

Cash and carry for sure at Gossip.

The pre ordering is more for people that want custom ones.

Also I think there is a good possibility we will sell out of stuff.

Cash and carry for sure at Gossip.

The pre ordering is more for people that want custom ones.

Also I think there is a good possibility we will sell out of stuff.

Would it be possible at this time to detail what is part of the membership package and what is part of the 10+ ticket buyer's package?

Thanks.

Would it be possible at this time to detail what is part of the membership package and what is part of the 10+ ticket buyer's package?

Thanks.

Headwear is a little trickier to buy. First time buying it. I want to see what the toques look like when the come in.

I think we will do a separate members only run of toques, and sell these ones off to kids on mass.

I got a sample pack after I put the order in, and I don't think the ones I ordered are distinct enough.