Sign in to follow this  
socceronly

Membership - How to sign up if you are logged in

There are quite a few other features enabled.

Chat will be coming soon, though I see this as more for games and special events. It may seem almost anachronistic to some extent, but we have a large age range on here that don't necessarily use Twitter & Facebook.

Android & iPhone apps coming in a few months too.

I'm not sure how I feel about the prospect of having a smiley flashing the peace sign below my name. Might send the wrong message.

LOL. It was just what I put in for the test.

I kind of like it.

But if people hate it we can make something else.

LOL. It was just what I put in for the test.

I kind of like it.

But if people hate it we can make something else.

Well, if we're seriously discussing it, it's a bit counter-intuitive. Something like

member.png

except, y'know, done properly.

I'm not sure how I feel about the prospect of having a smiley flashing the peace sign below my name. Might send the wrong message.

I'm not sure how I feel about the prospect of having the word MEMBER below my name. Might send the wrong message..............

Paid!

Edited by Raven

I'm not sure how I feel about the prospect of having the word MEMBER below my name. Might send the wrong message..............

Paid!

Yeah, I also am a bit concerned about that. I think there is an option so you can change it to whatever you want. I'll look into that.

It would look best, I think if the Avatars were scaled to a fixed size, and the member badge was the same width.

I like the unique width of our avatars; makes them look nice and individual. I picked the width of that badge by grabbing the widest avatar I saw on that page of the forum and making it that wide.

Yeah, I also am a bit concerned about that. I think there is an option so you can change it to whatever you want. I'll look into that.

Could we go with a mini version of the Voyageurs logo? Essentially a mini-version of your avatar. Perhaps the year (2013) beside the logo since we will be renewing anually.

a)looks less ridiculous than the smiley

b)doesn't send an I-am-a-member-and-you're-not obnoxious vibe.

Could we go with a mini version of the Voyageurs logo? Essentially a mini-version of your avatar. Perhaps the year (2013) beside the logo since we will be renewing anually.

a)looks less ridiculous than the smiley

b)doesn't send an I-am-a-member-and-you're-not obnoxious vibe.

Yeah, I agree with that. Want to remain as open as possible in that respect.

Yeah a micro V's logo with year is a good idea.

I'll give it a go. The smiley thing was just a test.