Sign in to follow this  
socceronly

Voyageurs membership package

^ Does it not Paypal charge a fee for each transaction. You may not get all $25 when you ask Paypal to transfer the money to your bank account, but a bit less.

^ Does it not Paypal charge a fee for each transaction. You may not get all $25 when you ask Paypal to transfer the money to your bank account, but a bit less.

I am all too familiar with that. I look at all the money we made PP over the last two years....

Cost on the $25 is $1.03/member.

Shipping is looking like either $3.75 if I can make it work in over sized letter mail, or $7.63 with expedited parcel via Venture account.

It kind of looks crappy that a $25 membership fee should in principle, in order to 'make' the same amount cost $33.66

One of the drawbacks of not being an SG that meets on a weekly basis cause we are 9306 KM wide.

Really hoping for the solution on the $3.75 shipping.

I'll end up spending that same amount on something much more frivolous - if the membership fees actually leave something left over to get other things done then I'm very happy to getting everything on top of that.

I don't know why I just caught onto this thread now. I really appreciate the proactive approach, Jamie. And I'm sure a few of us will be tossing in a few more $ your way.

It still seems like a fair price. You added in so much swag! I'd still be willing to pay a good $34.50 for a membership. :)

Make the price $35 including postage. We pay $35 just for a scarf fer goodness sakes.

yea just got onto this late too, cuz I saw you need to be a voyaguers member to stand in 112,113,114 sections for the June 2nd game. One question is the voyaguers scarf being given out (not mission 2015) the same design as the ones sold last mens qualifying campaign?

yea just got onto this late too, cuz I saw you need to be a voyaguers member to stand in 112,113,114 sections for the June 2nd game. One question is the voyaguers scarf being given out (not mission 2015) the same design as the ones sold last mens qualifying campaign?

Scarf for now yes.

On 112, 113, 114. Not exactly. Can you see the the hardcore section in the menu? Everyone who participates in this forum should be able to see it.

So I'm an official member now!... when does my Certificate of Personal Awesomeness come? I'll be waiting by the mailbox for that one!

Curious about the same thing.

Yeah....

Well, I was thinking about this backwards. vBulletin uses the Pay Pal API to create, pay ect... for the subscription. It doesn't give you any options for well... making options. I thought it would go the other way, make something on PP and then... well anyway.

Exploring a couple of options to make this not the 18th level of hell to implement.

I tried to reply earlier but my posting rights were suspended accidentally.

Shipping is looking like either $3.75 if I can make it work in over sized letter mail, or $7.63 with expedited parcel via Venture account.

It kind of looks crappy that a $25 membership fee should in principle, in order to 'make' the same amount cost $33.66

Seems to me that a $35 membership fee that includes all the stuff you are talking about (incl shipping) is not unreasonable.

Will the store have the "cool" shirts that were offered last fall (my order died somewhere out there - ha ha ha).... --- ie. the ones which could be personalized with your name and number on the back and the V's logo, Soup Can, "Beaver", on the front etc....

Will the store have the "cool" shirts that were offered last fall (my order died somewhere out there - ha ha ha).... --- ie. the ones which could be personalized with your name and number on the back and the V's logo, Soup Can, "Beaver", on the front etc....

Yeah, I will try to resurrect those. Did you not get your refund & flag in the mail?

How much of the swag has already been made? Do you have pictures of any of it?

None.

I am waiting to distribute all the tickets, and then I can use the money left over to purchase the stuff in bulk to keep the price down.

We don't even have a design for the Mission 2015 scarf yet.