Sign in to follow this  
socceronly

Voyageurs membership package

Here is the current Voyageurs membership package.

$25

Swag

Voyageurs Mission 2015 scarf or Voyageurs Traditional Scarf or Toque

Voyageurs lapel pin

Voyageurs Lanyard ticket holder

Free copy of the CSN - State of The Game - annual publication - Inaugural issue Fall of 2013

Stickers & cards to give to people when they ask you why you are so cool

Certificate of Personal Awesomeness

Website features

Chat room for games & special guest chats

Members content area: graphics, videos, games...

Blogging & content creation privileges (will be switched soon)

Rewards for site participation (some really good reasons to blog and add stuff)

Separate online store with discounts on Voyageurs merchandise, and exclusive Voyageurs items.

Variety of enhanced forum features - complete list when I make the new usergroup

Ticketing

Additional ticket purchase options: Pick Up, shipping options, control over sections.

Priority access to tickets in the hardcore supporters section

Access

Priority access to pre game events & access to event contests via member#

Priority & free access to special events

Invitations to CSA or soccer events in your area (ie Upcoming town hall meeting)

Where do I send my money?

Next step.

I can see some hurdles in the registration system built in here.

...being able to sign up, but also sign up someone else... say their kid.

...option selection

I'll have it sorted soon.

Additional Forum Features:

Create content

Add Events

Blog - with lots of customizing features

View who has read a forum

Change visibility

Additional tagging features

Post Polls

Additional PM features

Advanced signatures

Advanced Profile & Avatars

Customize profile

Hmmm.

I would say the 'membership' subscription system employed here is rather arduous for customers. A fairly serious impediment to acquiring humans.

Anyone who comes across the currently active paid subscription button in their profile, please don't use it.

$25
Could you set up the Paypal for acquiring membership to allow someone to easily donate more?

Ex, Put a "$25" button, a "$35" button, "$50" button. I'm sure most will pay the minimum but doing something like that makes it easy for those who can afford to give more to do so hassle free.

Swag

Voyageurs... Toque

Sweet!

Invitations to CSA or soccer events in your area (ie Upcoming town hall meeting)
Would this include for those of us in the Ottawa area, a chance to attend the AGM of the CSA? Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

Could you set up the Paypal for acquiring membership to allow someone to easily donate more?

Ex, Put a "$25" button, a "$35" button, "$50" button. I'm sure most will pay the minimum but doing something like that makes it easy for those who can afford to give more to do so hassle free.

Sweet!

Would this include for those of us in the Ottawa area, a chance to attend the AGM of the CSA?

Ben's got a great idea... I would be willing to up the "fee" if it was set up that way.

I was wondering about this, usually I have to contribute something financially to help along the great work those that are really involved are doing. As long as the very core/basic activities - being a 'supporter' and interacting - does not require $$. I'm not wealthy but 25$ is very reasonable, benefits are great and fair, and if there is an option to contribute more to the cause I'd probably find myself sending a bit more.

That's a ****load of swag for $25. I hope the margins are profitable! (Voyageurs scarves alone run $20, no?)

I assume shipping is extra.

Shipping will be extra. I think it will be fine as long as I have done my math right.

People will have the ability to donate at the time of signing up. (this is currently working, don't do it yet).

It's a yearly subscription, as we will change what comes with the membership annually, and the CSN State of the Game is annual.

Normally I think this would be a tough sell, but with three major competitions, gold cup and WCQ starting right after all that....

How much would it cost to have a Voyageurs T with my handle printed on the back added to the package? That would be something I'd pay for.

Getting things re wired ala shirt machine right now.

I want to avoid shirts in the membership package as shirt sizing would be some unknown level of hell.

But we will get you your shirt. I promise. Let me get the shirt factory going first.

Getting things re wired ala shirt machine right now.

I want to avoid shirts in the membership package as shirt sizing would be some unknown level of hell.

But we will get you your shirt. I promise. Let me get the shirt factory going first.

:)

Of course.

How much would it cost to have a Voyageurs T with my handle printed on the back added to the package? That would be something I'd pay for.

Off topic but...

This is something I've wanted and thought about making myself. A "shirsey" style with V's logo on the chest and the number 12 & mserson on the back. In red of course.

Off topic but...

This is something I've wanted and thought about making myself. A "shirsey" style with V's logo on the chest and the number 12 & mserson on the back. In red of course.

Yeah, I've had the same thought. It would work better than nametags at pre-games.

Patience Padawan.

Chicken egg issue we have.

Must move money cover big things to make pricing happy

People buy, no have things, people set fire to house

Damn.. now i have to pick up all those nickels.. and my poor poor monitor

Hmmm.

Usually when you use Pay Pal, shipping is an additional item you add with options.

I guess when vBulletin does this it is utilizing the api and interacting with PP directly.

So I guess I have to add in the shipping directly on the price.

:(

It doesn't look as good.

Keep exploring the options.