Dub Narcotic

Maxime Crépeau

http://www.journaldequebec.com/2017/10/07/les-red-bulls-gagnent-et-limpact-est-officiellement-elimine

"Fighting for a job: With two games to be played by the end of the regular schedule, several players will try to highlight themselves to secure a position next year. Mauro Biello could also take advantage of it to give some playing time to some young players who did not have much this year. One thinks among others to the guard Maxime Crépeau, as well as to the circles Louis Béland-Goyette and David Choinière."

11 hours ago, farrelld said:

confirmed that Crépeau will start against Toronto on Sunday

Cripes, I want TFC to put a bunch past Montreal, but with Crepeau in net I'm going to have mixed feelings about that.

44 minutes ago, harrycoyster said:

Not sure how much trade value a backup goalkeeper will have within MLS.

Impact: good news max we were able to trade you.

Max: ha good where am i going? Hope you got somethinf awesome for me. I need a pick me up after this whole ordeal.

Impact: colorado. They gave us a copy of coil's musick to play in the dark vol. 2. It's the shitty volume but hey coil records are like 65 bucks and you can't download them cause of that hex so it seems like a good deal.

9 hours ago, shamrock said:

He wanted to leave, didn't he? Can't blame the club from getting another 'keeper IMO...

Didn't he want to leave because they got another keeper...now make it plural!