Sign in to follow this  
Razcle

2012 Voyageurs Christmas Cards - Please help if you can

2012 we will be continuing our Christmas Card Tradition for the players that donned the red and white this season. I need someone to design the card front, and others to add personalized message to the standard Christmas wish for each player. Usually something short acknowledging any accomplishments they had this season. I will arrange the printing and transportation/delivery. If someone can post the list of 2012 players on this thread it will help us get started. Then we will section off in chunks so everyone can write a few messages.

I am thinking the front of the card should contain a well blended version of the women's bronze (maybe Sinclair getting her bronze) and DeRo's leading goal, with boisterous shot of the south end crowd. However all designs will be up for consideration.

Please drop your name on this thread and let me know how you can help. Would like to be complete by 18th of November, so everything can get printed and we get them out before the storm of other Christmas cards.

Attached is the design and collage we ship out the past year.

post-2851-13946525481_thumb.jpg

post-2851-139465254809_thumb.jpg

Edited by Razcle

4 days and no bites, is this not something we want to support anymore? All I need is a design, a list of players and a few personalized messages to wish our ladies and lads a joyous holiday season. You can do one or more of the items above. Please message me if we want to keep this tradition going.

Sorry I missed this the other day. I hope we continue this. Not sure what I can do to help though as I am crazy busy with three kids in scouting.

I should be able to help out. Also I think the photo we use should have us on it, the whole point is that it is from the Voyageurs. The shot taken after the Panama game was really good.