Jump to content

The Mother of Voyageurs Canadian National Team(s) Caps


Recommended Posts

  • 4 months later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Updated guys!

All done

Updated until this point.

12 Caps

August 18th, 2004 - WCQ, Burnaby: Canada 0 - Guatemala 2
October 13th, 2004 - WCQ, Burnaby: Canada 1 - Costa Rica 3
July 2, 2005 - Friendly, Burnaby: Canada 1 - Honduras 2
July 7, 2005 - Gold Cup, Seattle: Canada 0 - Costa Rica 1
July 9, 2005 - Gold Cup, Seattle: Canada 0 - USA 2
May 31, 2008 - Friendly, Seattle: Canada 2 - Brazil 3
August 20, 2008 - WCQ, Toronto: Canada 1 - Jamaica 1
September 6, 2008 - WCQ, Montreal: Canada 1 - Honduras 2
November 14, 2009 - Friendly, Strumica: Canada 0 - Macedonia 3
November 18, 2009 - Friendly, Bydgoszcz: Canada 0 - Poland 1
November 13, 2015 - WCQ, Vancouver: Canada 1 - Honduras 0
March 25, 2016 - WCQ, Vancouver: Canada 0 - Mexico 3

Also have 3 U20 caps:
Canada v Brazil in Burnaby
Canada v Scotland in Coquitlam
Canada v Scotland in Victoria

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016-04-01 at 4:02 PM, finchster said:

All done ;)

Nice thread finchster. I see you have correctly 1 cap at MNT level for my username but I don't find a single post by me in this thread (however I remember a thread about this a few years ago). That cap was a WCQ game in Montreal in 2008 against Honduras.

But also, I have 1 cap for the U20. It was Canada's first game at the 2007 U20 WC against Chile in Toronto.

Edited by canucklefan
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, canucklefan said:

Nice thread finchster. I see you have correctly 1 cap at MNT level for my username but I don't find a single post by me in this thread (however I remember a thread about this a few years ago). That cap was a WCQ game in Montreal in 2008 against Honduras.

But also, I have 1 cap for the U20. It was Canada's first game at the 2007 U20 WC against Chile in Toronto.

Yeah I took the old thread, then I put it together in this format.I will add your 1 U20 cap as well

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 7:32 PM, masster said:

12 Caps

August 18th, 2004 - WCQ, Burnaby: Canada 0 - Guatemala 2
October 13th, 2004 - WCQ, Burnaby: Canada 1 - Costa Rica 3
July 2, 2005 - Friendly, Burnaby: Canada 1 - Honduras 2
July 7, 2005 - Gold Cup, Seattle: Canada 0 - Costa Rica 1
July 9, 2005 - Gold Cup, Seattle: Canada 0 - USA 2
May 31, 2008 - Friendly, Seattle: Canada 2 - Brazil 3
August 20, 2008 - WCQ, Toronto: Canada 1 - Jamaica 1
September 6, 2008 - WCQ, Montreal: Canada 1 - Honduras 2
November 14, 2009 - Friendly, Strumica: Canada 0 - Macedonia 3
November 18, 2009 - Friendly, Bydgoszcz: Canada 0 - Poland 1
November 13, 2015 - WCQ, Vancouver: Canada 1 - Honduras 0
March 25, 2016 - WCQ, Vancouver: Canada 0 - Mexico 3

Also have 3 U20 caps:
Canada v Brazil in Burnaby
Canada v Scotland in Coquitlam
Canada v Scotland in Victoria

Update: Now at 15 caps

June 3, 2016 - Friendly, Rohrbach an der Lafnitz: Canada 1 - Azerbaijan 1
June 7, 2016 - Friendly, Bad Waltersdorf: Canada 2 - Uzbekistan 1
September 6, 2016 - WCQ, Vancouver: Canada 3 - El Salvador 1

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, masster said:

Update: Now at 15 caps

June 3, 2016 - Friendly, Rohrbach an der Lafnitz: Canada 1 - Azerbaijan 1
June 7, 2016 - Friendly, Bad Waltersdorf: Canada 2 - Uzbekistan 1
September 6, 2016 - WCQ, Vancouver: Canada 3 - El Salvador 1

Updated Mass

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2014 at 11:48 PM, BrennanFan said:

2015 v Honduras - Vancouver - W

2015 v Belize - Toronto - W

2015 v Costa Rica - Toronto - T

2015 v Dominica - Toronto - W

2014 v Jamaica - Toronto - W

2012 v Cuba - Toronto - W

2012 v Panama - Toronto - W

2012 v Honduras - Toronto - T

2012 v USA - Toronto - T

2011 v St. Kitts - Toronto - W

2011 v Puerto Rico - Toronto - T

2011 v St. Lucia - Toronto - W

2011 v USA - Detroit - L

2011 v Ecuador - Toronto - T

2010 v Peru - Toronto -L

2009 v El Salvador - Columbus - W

2008 v Jamaica - Toronto - T

2008 v St. VaG - Montreal - W

 

Im up to 18 Senior Caps now.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 8 months later...
On 6/15/2017 at 2:24 AM, BuzzAndSting said:

Hey @finchster I'm at 20 MNT matches now!

Hey do you have an old user name?

On 6/17/2017 at 0:03 AM, Complete Homer said:

As a relatively new voyaguer, I got my first this past CWNT game in Toronto. Unless sitting outside the supporters section counts, then I'm at 2

It counts, so two CWNT?

 

On 6/17/2017 at 0:04 AM, Rheo said:

Wondered where this was on here lol.  Can I be put down for 2 caps.  Canada/US Gold Cup in Detroit June 2011 and Canada/Honduras World Cup qualifier June 2012, Toronto.

Welcome to the list!

 

All updated

Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally got around to compiling my list:

5 CWNT:

June 2 2013: Canada vs USA friendly - Toronto

June 6, 2015: Canada vs Toronto WWC - Edmonton

June 4 2016: Canada vs Brazil friendly - Toronto

February 4 2017: Canada vs Mexico friendly - Vancouver 

June 8 2017: Canada vs Costa Rica friendly - Winnipeg

 

3 CMNT:

July 14 2015: Canada vs Costa Rica Gold Cup - Toronto

March 25 2016: Canada vs Mexico World Cup Qualifier - Vancouver

March 29 2016: Canada vs Mexico World Cup Qualifier - Mexico City

 

1 CWNT u20

August 8 2014: Canada vs Finland U20 WWC - Toronto

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MrsC said:

I finally got around to compiling my list:

5 CWNT:

June 2 2013: Canada vs USA friendly - Toronto

June 6, 2015: Canada vs Toronto WWC - Edmonton

June 4 2016: Canada vs Brazil friendly - Toronto

February 4 2017: Canada vs Mexico friendly - Vancouver 

June 8 2017: Canada vs Costa Rica friendly - Winnipeg

 

3 CMNT:

July 14 2015: Canada vs Costa Rica Gold Cup - Toronto

March 25 2016: Canada vs Mexico World Cup Qualifier - Vancouver

March 29 2016: Canada vs Mexico World Cup Qualifier - Mexico City

 

1 CWNT u20

August 8 2014: Canada vs Finland U20 WWC - Toronto

 

Updated until this point.

Edited by finchster
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a neat idea! Do the men's Pan-Am games count (since they were U22)? Depending on that, I'm either at 7 or 10!

Oct 11, 2011: Canada vs Puerto Rico (2014 World Cup Qualification)
May 29, 2015: Canada vs England (Women, friendly)
July 11, 2015: Canada vs Ecuador (Women, Pan-Am Games)
July 12, 2015: Canada vs Brazil (U22, Pan-Am Games)
July 15, 2015: Canada vs Costa Rica (Women, Pan-Am Games)
July 16, 2015: Canada vs Panama (U22, Pan-Am Games)
July 19, 2015: Canada vs Brazil (Women, Pan-Am Games)
July 20, 2015: Canada vs Peru (U22, Pan-Am Games)
July 22, 2015: Canada vs Colombia (Women, Pan-Am Games)
July 24, 2015: Canada vs Mexico (Women, Pan-Am Games)

2015 was a good year... I've gotta get out to another game, quick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, grande said:

This is a neat idea! Do the men's Pan-Am games count (since they were U22)? Depending on that, I'm either at 7 or 10!

Oct 11, 2011: Canada vs Puerto Rico (2014 World Cup Qualification)
May 29, 2015: Canada vs England (Women, friendly)
July 11, 2015: Canada vs Ecuador (Women, Pan-Am Games)
July 12, 2015: Canada vs Brazil (U22, Pan-Am Games)
July 15, 2015: Canada vs Costa Rica (Women, Pan-Am Games)
July 16, 2015: Canada vs Panama (U22, Pan-Am Games)
July 19, 2015: Canada vs Brazil (Women, Pan-Am Games)
July 20, 2015: Canada vs Peru (U22, Pan-Am Games)
July 22, 2015: Canada vs Colombia (Women, Pan-Am Games)
July 24, 2015: Canada vs Mexico (Women, Pan-Am Games)

2015 was a good year... I've gotta get out to another game, quick.

I will count the men's Pan-am games as U23. However, the women had no age limit right? I think I will count those as full women's cap's.

 

So 1 CMNT, 3 U23CMNT, 6 CWNT.

Edited by finchster
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...