Sign in to follow this  
Guest HamiltonSteelers

CSL vector archive

Guest HamiltonSteelers

Hi guys and gals.

I have been mulling this idea for a while and I would like to build, as comprehensive as possible, an online archive of colour photos of kits and crests of the old Canadian Soccer League of the late 80s and early 90s.

If anyone happens to have programs with colour logos or photos of the kits, could I trouble the Vs into scanning/snapping pics and forwarding them on to me.

I would also like to attempt to create vectors of the logos and kits to the best of my (or our) collective abilities. With this, I would like to help populate the images on Wikipedia.

Also, if you don't have these things, there are other means you could help out too. If you happen to know if there was local press at the games and who the photographer may have been, I would like to track down that person to see if they still have photos kicking around. Any ex-pros who might have a kit in their closet or a team photo it would be wonderful.

I know there are some old logos on the logoserver site, and they're OK but I'd like to try to preserve some of this history.

You can contact me via this forum or @ignirtoq on twitter.

Cheers,

Mark