Sign in to follow this  
John Leung

Looking for Calgary Vs (especially Storm/Mustangs supporters)

Hey folks,

I'm currently working on a big project on Calgary's pro soccer history for Waking the Red (and potentially for other sources) -- and I'm looking to talk to any Vs who were supporters of the Storm or the Mustangs when they were around, and any current Vs who are active in the city to interview for this story.

If you are available, and interested -- please let me know!

(Also, I'm looking for a bloke by the name of Ed Swain...one of my interview subjects mentioned him, and said he was a V.)

Hi John, I was a big STORM and MUSTANGS supporter, (also a BOOMERS, KICKERS and STRIKERS) supporter. Why don't you meet up with some of us V's at "Fiddler's Courtyard" on Friday for the big match? K.O. 5:30.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get out of work that day, so I won't be there...ditto Tuesday, when I have other commitments.

Send me a PM, and we'll make up a time next week!

Guest Ed
Hey folks,

I'm currently working on a big project on Calgary's pro soccer history for Waking the Red (and potentially for other sources) -- and I'm looking to talk to any Vs who were supporters of the Storm or the Mustangs when they were around, and any current Vs who are active in the city to interview for this story.

If you are available, and interested -- please let me know!

(Also, I'm looking for a bloke by the name of Ed Swain...one of my interview subjects mentioned him, and said he was a V.)

I might be able to help you out on the Ed Swain front. PM me.