Sign in to follow this  
fengshui

Scam using Voyageur Account

I'm sure I'm not the only one to receive this PM. This account should be suspended.

Hello, My name is Lars, from Finland. I hope that my message will be interesting for you. If you like to bet and are interesting in winning big money, I can show you the way how to realize it. Sometimes I get an informations from football teams from Finland. I used to work in administration of one club. My informations are 100% sure, coming from first hand and are always with a good odds- usually over 6 (the information include for example a correct score of the match). For example just bet and you can be sure that everything will be like we expect and easly you will win! Yes, it really works. On this world everything is fixed so if you’ll find a way to get this information you can make really good money. I am looking for a few persons to cooperate, because I need a little support of serious potential clients. The cooperation can bring profit for both sides. Are you interesting in ? If yes I can prove you that it really works, more details ask me only by sending email to: lars.nilsson82@gmail.com best regards Lars *************** Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message: http://www.cansoc.org/private.php All the best, Voyageurs Forum

MOD REPLY: We've been addressing the situation and the original poster has been banned. Unfortunately it's been an ongoing process, as he's taking multiple IDs. Please do not reply to the scamsters.