Sign in to follow this  
socceronly

Some new Voyageurs gear mock ups

I'd love to see a plaid button up lumberjack shirt with the Voyageurs patch on the front and "Canada" across the shoulders on the back.

We talked about doing a Scarborough dinner jacket.

We actually were thinking of doing it so we just went and bought every red one we could find used, so they were all different. And just put V's stuff on them and they looked beat up.

Simple Beaver.

This can be done for

$10 with Voyaguers & 12 on the back

$15 with Custom name & number on the back

Do people like the crest & flag on the sleeves? Does it make too busy or make it look better?

post-1-1394652545_thumb.jpg

post-1-139465254499_thumb.jpg

Simple Beaver.

This can be done for

$10 with Voyaguers & 12 on the back

$15 with Custom name & number on the back

Do people like the crest & flag on the sleeves? Does it make too busy or make it look better?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]730[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]731[/ATTACH]

I think having the crest and flag on the sleeves would be pretty cool. especially with your personal name on the back of the shirt.

Currently acting like 'IMPACT' is the only font on my computer.

Can people post some suggestions for a font(s) for VOYAGEURS and 12 on the backs of shirts?

This would also be for custom name and numbers.

Thanks,

JM

Hmmmm.

Dare we?

And this is the nicest one I could think of. [ATTACH=CONFIG]771[/ATTACH]

Brilliant. Short of having your rejected musings and back room mock ups available, I'll take one of these. Probably in Pink.

What a bitch.

Edited by Califax
to add the word brilliant and re-enforce its brilliance

Hey Jamie I'm assuming the shirts and gear we buy now is pick up only at Gossip, correct?

Possibly.

I am weary about doing the TTS as we have sold only one and it would be $600 risk on something with Mission 2014 in it.... risking a lot on one game and a novel shirt.

Possibly.

I am weary about doing the TTS as we have sold only one and it would be $600 risk on something with Mission 2014 in it.... risking a lot on one game and a novel shirt.

Sorry I just meant in general. I ordered one of the custom "Voyageurs T Shirt" and I was just wondering about how to get it. I'm in no rush, so if you want me to pick it up at Gossip cool or if you want to send it out either before or after the Panama game that's cool too.

Sorry I just meant in general. I ordered one of the custom "Voyageurs T Shirt" and I was just wondering about how to get it. I'm in no rush, so if you want me to pick it up at Gossip cool or if you want to send it out either before or after the Panama game that's cool too.

I'm about 99% sure i will have that for you at Gossip.

Guest HamiltonSteelers

I was totally digging the bowling shirt. What are the sizes available? I'm a big guy so if its available, I'm very likely a customer.

I was totally digging the bowling shirt. What are the sizes available? I'm a big guy so if its available, I'm very likely a customer.

Yeah, enough people have bugged me for it.

I think we will do it.

Minimum order was 12

I can't seem to source the same one via wholesalers. Looked endlessly.

May just go for it from these people.

I don't think it was too cheap... I look into it again after Panama.

Great! If not no worries. I can also pick it up in October.

No patches.

:(

I also think there is going to be a bit more of a learning curve than anticipated.

Trying to whip stuff up for the sake of doing something at 12:30am the night before a game is proving unwise.

Hi Jamie (socceronly)-

I am hoping that you or someone else can help me out -

I ordered two Voyageurs t-shirts around the end of August and paid through Paypal and have yet to receive any response as to when they were going to be sent. Any information/update would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out.

Hey Team Can,

We have ran into some difficulties with the printing of the product. We have failed to get consistency and are getting support from the press company. We will have to let you know when the order can be completed. Please message again if you do not recieve a response within the next week.

^ I appreciate the quick note Razcle ---

Please get back to me when you know something, as it has been almost two months now.

Thanks!!

Hey Team Can,

We have ran into some difficulties with the printing of the product. We have failed to get consistency and are getting support from the press company. We will have to let you know when the order can be completed. Please message again if you do not recieve a response within the next week.

^ I appreciate the quick note Razcle ---

Please get back to me when you know something, as it has been almost two months now.

Thanks!!

I'll be refunding everyone this week.

It's been kind of a clusterfck.

Missed out on two games cause of this crap... pretty frustrating.

^^Hi again - Nothing received as of yet in terms of a refund -- Sent you a PM

Thanks!

Going to do a restart on this next year.

Refunding everyone, but I can't do it through Pay Pal.

Just waiting on some checks.

I'll be sending everyone a letter, flag and a refund.

Try this again later with no time pressure.

I put in an order for some of our wonderful Voyageurs gear, but have not received anything (as refund, I know my order isn't coming).

I was just curious as to if one has been sent, or if I was missed.

In all honesty, I don't care if you keep the money and send a shirt and hat when you put this together again, because I'm just going to put another order in. Whatever is easier for you, Jamie.