Sign in to follow this  
socceronly

Some new Voyageurs gear mock ups

Love the rugby shirt and the ringer, but darn, does the ringer have to be silk screened? It'd be sweet if the ringer had the logo done in a lighter embroidery, or else that the logo is heavy embroidery like a badge (is that what it would be on the rugby shirt?)

Recommended to not do the logo with that kind of coverage on a shirt that light. They say it will pucker and not look so good.

Smaller lighter would be ok.

An embroidered patch is a possibility as it will give it a bit more structure.

There is also a third option to simulate the leaf on the Centennial jersey.

post-1-139465254488_thumb.jpg

Going to have to do this initially instead of the red ringer. Not a response from a single distributor on the red one. Everyone carries in the states, but almost no one up here.

Screened three places

Front Breast Logo

Sleeve Canada Flag

Back

Voyageurs - 12

or

Name & Number

I like the angry beavers ahahahahah. and i agree the bowling shirt would be expensive nice thought, but unless theres interest, no sense in risking it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]710[/ATTACH]

Any takers on angry beaver?

Angry beaver?

Like you need to ask...

Speaking of angry beaver, for some time I've been wanting to conduct a poll but haven't been sure if this is the appropriate forum. A sort of social study which interests my curious nature.

Which is better?

A). Make up sex.

B). Break up sex.

That's a tough one, eh?

That was my thought.

Would be great if Umbro were the label, if they can't be Canadian-made.

I don't think we can ever really have a label on our stuff.

If Umbro suddenly coughed up a billion dollars for the CSA and signed a 50 year deal perhaps...

We are a big visible chunk of the stadium, and we can't appear to be sponsored by anyone.

I don't think we can ever really have a label on our stuff.

If Umbro suddenly coughed up a billion dollars for the CSA and signed a 50 year deal perhaps...

We are a big visible chunk of the stadium, and we can't appear to be sponsored by anyone.

Not sure I agree, but I'll defer to your choice. You have a lot more skin in it that I.

Not sure I agree, but I'll defer to your choice. You have a lot more skin in it that I.

We really can't be sponsored by anything, it isn't really a choice.

They have to tear apart the stadium every time events change.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]711[/ATTACH]

Same theme different color, better shirt.

Not really a game day shirt.... black and all... but hey we did have a black jersey once.

I love this one its simple and clean looking.

Jamie, I am all for your mock-ups but I think we can get some iconic shirt designs going that gets us away from the cafe-press like stuff. Let me know if your press can handle it. I will share one of the design images we should do a run of. This is compliments of Greg (Strobe_Z) Would look great as a medium sized image on a shirt.

[pic]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/403/soupa.jpg[/pic]

See if this can work for you but I think doing a small 25-40 piece run would be a good intro to some of the new designs we hope to have.

post-2851-139465254494_thumb.jpg

Edited by Razcle

Jamie, I am all for your mock-ups but I think we can get some iconic shirt designs going that gets us away from the cafe-press like stuff. Let me know if your press can handle it. I will share one of the design images we should do a run of. This is compliments of Greg (Strobe_Z) Would look great as a medium sized image on a shirt.

See if this can work for you but I think doing a small 25-40 piece run would be a good intro to some of the new designs we hope to have.

Actually was already planning to take the taste the soup thing one step further.

Getting info back from people on actually splitting the shirts and sewing them horizontally across the middle and using it for a variety of things.

So it would be red on top, white on the bottom.

Flag shirt, and a Campbell soup can shirt. So it wouldn't be just the graphic, but the whole shirt.

wrt to the designs there, they are just capitalizing on the logo. However, the logo and flag will be embroidered patches, so it will move away from the cafe press stuff.

Will definitely move into bolder designs and iconic stuff, just need to get up to speed on on the how to's

Strobe's maple leaf done on a shirt in the same manner as the centennial shirt is also doable. A tackle twill fuzzy like fabric would also be possible and simpler.

Currently set up with a heat press and a vinyl cutter, so I can do the customization easily of shirts for name & number.

There are a few ways we could do the soup can as a design on a shirt itself.

I can get them made as heat transfer solvent prints. Keep them on hand and make them to order. The cost on those is fixed so the quantity doesn't really matter.

In fact that would be easiest and most immediate thing to do.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]713[/ATTACH]

Possibly put the logo on the other arm.

Is there any rule about which side the flag can go on?

This is my favourite one...I agree that it would look even better with the logo on the other arm though.

the logo and flag will be embroidered patches...

Will we be able to buy just the logo patches so we can sew them on to random stuff?

There are a few ways we could do the soup can as a design on a shirt itself.

I am a big fan of the soup-shirt idea; if made it would be a must have for me.